Copa America 2011 Thread

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
One of the best World Cup finals in history, men or women. Knew Japan would win the shootout, was always going to happen after equalising twice.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
What bullshit! I hate penalties! They prove nothing! Golden goal after 2 halves of ET imo. Venzuela totally dominated that game and deserved to go through far more than Paraguay.

Also, Paraguay have reached the final without winning a single game!

Paraguay 0-0
Brazil 2-2
Venzuela 3-3
Brazil 0-0
Venzuela 0-0

Farcical!

Last edited:

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Woop! :D My favorite team in South America [Paraguay] to clash against my favorite player from that continent [Suarez] in the final! One of them guaranteed a place in the Confederations Cup. Would love to see Paraguay take the cup with Suarez scoring a brace again - this time coming at a losing cause. :p

JBlues08

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Late to react but Paraguay basically drew their way into the final! WTH! :facepalm

War

Chairman of Selectors
In the futre Argentia either neither to bring in Pastore or recall Riquelme to play in hole, since it unfortunately clear Messi cant play the same lone-striker role for Argentina like he does for Barcelona.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
In the futre Argentia either neither to bring in Pastore or recall Riquelme to play in hole, since it unfortunately clear Messi cant play the same lone-striker role for Argentina like he does for Barcelona.

They also need to find four defenders.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors

Obviously drunk when he wrote this!

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Just hours away from getting the treat to watch a Larissa Riquelme special. C'mon Paraguay, do it for me. :D

Last edited:

JBlues08

Club Captain
The final yesterday felt a little bit one-sided. Paraguay looked clueless in attack while Uruguay were devastating in theirs. Overall, they deserved to win it. Nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread