CR Bowling in the Trailer

shery_rsa

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Faraz Bro, Is this Possible?
separate Videos of Bowling,Batting,Fielding and Other important Features.
Thx for u replies. :)

omkarjere

International Cricketer
I have a few suggestion:

1. Plz make sure that bowlers can get LBW's frequently as in Cricket 07 they are rarely seen.
2. If possible make custom tournament feature. Like ODI + Tests + T20's
3. Some the wickets shown in the trailer the batsmen looked really dumb.
4. Dunno if this could happen but can you make runner system ? For .e.g if a batsmen is injured by a bowler he needs a runner etc etc.

Rest of the trailer is fantastic :D. BTW I have a question for the multiplayer mode will this require any subscription like WoW & will it require higher bandwidth like 2Mbps,4Mbps etc. ?

Jit

International Cricketer
I have a few suggestion:

1. Plz make sure that bowlers can get LBW's frequently as in Cricket 07 they are rarely seen.
2. If possible make custom tournament feature. Like ODI + Tests + T20's
3. Some the wickets shown in the trailer the batsmen looked really dumb.
4. Dunno if this could happen but can you make runner system ? For .e.g if a batsmen is injured by a bowler he needs a runner etc etc.

Rest of the trailer is fantastic :D. BTW I have a question for the multiplayer mode will this require any subscription like WoW & will it require higher bandwidth like 2Mbps,4Mbps etc. ?

I agree with him and I dont think this is gonna be like wow Om lol. You love wow dont you joking.

crical

School Cricketer
Can any stumps be uprooted? Because it looks like no matter what stump the ball hits in the trailer, the off stump leans backwards. However, I mean no disrespect to the guys at Mindstorm studios and think they are doing an excellent job.

Faraz.Ahmed

School Cricketer
Quick update as to what the team is upto:

1) Heavy work going into AI balancing and campaign design
2) A group is busy with putting the net practice tutorials into place

Really busy these days, so I only had a brief read through the posts above.

As far as the release date is concerned we will be ready when we are ready. Not going to release an incomplete or imbalanced version.

Its great that folks are analyzing the trailer in such depth, however, its not representative of the final refined game play by any means. The batsman behavior that you see in the trailer is also player controlled and not computer AI, and so those miscued shots were deliberately executed for demonstration purposes.

Its also important to know that game balancing is the last thing that happens during the core development cycle, so ignore those scores that you see on those dated screen shots.

All of your feedback is well appreciated and highlighted areas are noted by the development team.

Faraz.Ahmed added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Can any stumps be uprooted? Because it looks like no matter what stump the ball hits in the trailer, the off stump leans backwards. However, I mean no disrespect to the guys at Mindstorm studios and think they are doing an excellent job.

Good observation :) ! The stumps will break realistically and the bails will fall naturally depending upon the situation in the final release.

crical

School Cricketer
Thank you for your reply

Keep up the good work!

chotabullare

School Cricketer
why is the keepr standing close to stumps .. when a fast bowler or swinger bolwer is bolwing ???

potholes

School Cricketer
LoL the bowling animation are shocking.

*deposits 2c*

Still, it will probably be better than anything EA could produce....

KBC

Panel of Selectors
How can you judge something over a trailer...

Exactly. It's the same as seeing a new dish and judging it's taste without eating it...

Let the game come out, then people can actually get to know what the game is instead of commenting stupidly saying it's like this and that and blah.

dmcke7

School Cricketer
realling like the look of this game, cant wait till release;)

Bravo

Club Captain
pitch looks unrealistic . pitch is never that short.

Bravo added 12 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Overall A Very Nice Effort

Afriditown07

Club Cricketer
Faraz

Faraz, do you think you can give us an Idea for when the demo or game is being released. Is it going to be before 2009?

Afriditown07

Club Cricketer
Please answer

Also there are unlisenced names right.
So will we be able to edit the names, because in Brian Lara for PS2 you cant change the names which i think is complete rubbish. Also will there be quality personalities.
For example Shahid Afridi being able to smash the ball into the fence
with ease and shoaib akhtar bowling in the 90 mph zone. And last thing will
there be updates on players. If someone retires they are taken out or if
there is new talent in the team they are added?

Please reply
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread