Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

graham

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
ps3 cricket

hi just got official ps3 mag and under the title
RUMOUR MACHINE INSIDE WHISPERS
it says
Codemasters and ea will release new ps3 cricket games to tie in with this summers ashes series.
That sounds good as its a sony mag lets hope for online play

Last edited:

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I also think it will be on PS3 because they will want to continue using their 'Century Stick'-the new right-analog batting control, it makes EA cricket better than the others!

Century stick system was joke and very badly implemented. I hope they make it better this time IF and that a Big IF they are making cricket game.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
The century stick has always worked with a compatible control pad, the problem lies in there is almost no variation is the original stroke configs, which means that varying the direction with the stick made little to no difference.

Hitterman

International Coach
Some good news for members waiting for Cricket 09. According to some of my sources, ICC 20/20 is confirmed in the Cricket 09. That means that EA has got the license from ICC.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Some good news for members waiting for Cricket 09. According to some of my sources, ICC 20/20 is confirmed in the Cricket 09. That means that EA has got the license from ICC.

Where did you get that from? Can you please elaborate upon the sources?

Hitterman

International Coach
My source is none other than EA PR itself. I cannot reveal any more information than thid due to some reasons as PC might be knowing it.

However, I may post later on. Currently, I think it's upto you whether you believe it or not.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Past experience suggests that the mods on the EA forum find out about developments after everyone else not before.

Users who are viewing this thread