Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is there any chance that we could get some screenshots as well with the info?

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
thanks colin, can't wait for the info regarding this game! any expected release date for it?

fk915

Club Cricketer
Well we're going to releasing info about the game all next week starting tomorrow.

I m assuming it will be with the consent of EA ... is this the way they want to create hype of the game !!

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Trying really hard not to get my hopes up about this game, knowing EA's dissapointing past attempts. Sadly I'll probably buy it anyway because I haven't bought a cricket game since Cricket 05 and RPIC 05.

nick1408

School Cricketer
nice article but my main concern is that there is no actual confirmation that it is in production, only confirmation on what had already been speculated

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I sent this to someone:

The least loved international tournament is licensed, and could have been worked on by patchers, classic matches which I am sure will be far from foolproof and a man, much more annoying than Richie, to say the same old lines.

And:

If, however, EA have spent on the Champions Trophy licence, they probably haven't spent on licenses for the teams.

There isn't much to be excited about today.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Exclusive ICC Champions Trophy - Great! that's my favourite competition by far!
New Commentator - Great! I guess they've just tagged him into the existing commentary like they did last time. Will we still be hearing "Stopped in the covers" 5 times an over? My Guess is yes!
Classic Matches - Great! Just what I want for hours of endless enjoyment. Past matches where past players can't attack. I bet we can look forward to treats such as Botham going along at a run an over and Curtly Ambrose bowling yorker after yorker after yorker!

Can't wait to hear about more exciting new features tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread