Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

guluva

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dont thing that EA is going to release EA Sports 09 because it didn't released in my City

Highlander999

ICC President
Yeah once again, like we had for EA 09, the admins have secured some nice stuff for us, regarding Ashes 09, so keep your eyes posted on Monday :)

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
With Codemasters now officially releasing the screenshots and features of their game, it would make little sense from an EA perspective to still withhold information about their upcoming game. Its time for an official EA press release.

coolz_hari

International Coach
I have seen screenies of A09. They are absolutely promising as ever .Not sure about AI .But rules are great.
I am really looking forward to see screenies of Ea c09 & i hope they will also change rules this time around. & if IPL like thing is in the game.Really love to see more indian stadiums.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This website Take 2 - EA SPORTS ICC Cricket 09 (PC DVD-ROM) - Games have their expected release date in November 2009. :eek:

Not yet released
Expected Nov, 2009

If it is going to be in November, no wonder that Moore is denying the existence. It's too early to say.. Now they can even come up and say like, " after seeing the great interest of people in asking the existence EA again and again, we suddenly made our mind to make the game in next 6 months and release it for them! " :rolleyes:

November is too late! :sleep

Users who are viewing this thread