No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The thing is it takes me 3-4 hours per face sometimes longer and hardly ever in one sitting. And each face or player has their own intricacies to work out. A video is just impossible
I think what they are looking for are the basics, how to use the template to import the face using playface and basics on how to adjust the image etc, I watched someone else attempt it, did not look good ;(

Abh1789

School Cricketer
The thing is it takes me 3-4 hours per face sometimes longer and hardly ever in one sitting. And each face or player has their own intricacies to work out. A video is just impossible

Hey man, really nice work on South African players. Appreciate all your efforts!
I had a query. Once you are done with south Africa, would be creating the players of other countries such as India, West indies etc using playface?

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He makes team logos?
No it’s a web site with lots of logos on that you can download. Most are not .SVG files but there are some. You can use Inkscape (a software program) to create .SVG files too.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
No it’s a web site with lots of logos on that you can download. Most are not .SVG files but there are some. You can use Inkscape (a software program) to create .SVG files too.

Is that the easiest way to create a SVG file from a PNG image?

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone know how to fix the CENSORED issue with the player/stadium names in the academy?

yeah I'm having the same problem with that. I'm sure a solution will pop up around these forums soon

Users who are viewing this thread