No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

rajsvm

Associate Captain
Attached Playface and did some minor updates to your Pandya. But i am unable to share it as Editing permission is locked. Can you please unlock it so that i can share your pandya with playface?

View attachment 220762
Can you attach playface without editing permission doubt? Anyway share me the playface jpeg. At this moment I am not allow editing permission..

Reactions: DAP

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Attached Playface and did some minor updates to your Pandya. But i am unable to share it as Editing permission is locked. Can you please unlock it so that i can share your pandya with playface?

View attachment 220762

man great work looks so good .. but face colour is black not white otherthan that its perfect

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Is that the easiest way to create a SVG file from a PNG image?
It’s the program I use. You import the image and then create an svg file within it. You can simplify the image too which often reduces the size of the file. It can’t always be guaranteed to produce a great image but it’s easier to use than the logo creator within the game. Minifysvg is also a website to use to reduce the svg file size further. Worth having a look at anyway to have a go.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Thanks for the info man, sadly I never ended up getting mine into the game, I will try again this year tho :D
Thanks. It means I hopefully will be able to update the stuff I’d already created without having to start again. Big Ant really seemed to have upped their game this time with some of these new features.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@rajsvm buddy you should use playface on all of your creations they will look even great with that!

Users who are viewing this thread