No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Wizle

Club Cricketer
As a Zimbabwean who won’t be watching BT score another CWC ton or two I’ll take using the Proteas any day. Great creations all round from you guys

flake

County Cricketer
The pain is real, mate. Still get worked up about that fateful day.
As a Zimbabwean who won’t be watching BT score another CWC ton or two I’ll take using the Proteas any day. Great creations all round from you guys

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
yep i'd been thinking that too[DOUBLEPOST=1558344604][/DOUBLEPOST]i was playing with playface yesterday trying to do a jack russell for a joburg 95 scenario... my god the humanity
Yeah, I may or my not have thought about that myself....

Oh the good ol' days

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah, I may or my not have thought about that myself....

Oh the good ol' days

you know i'm gonna consider that confirmed for day one?

if you need any help creating the players (i.e. names, personality, attributes etc.) just let me know... the logos (england used the old stumps and lion, and athers and russell both had mcc george and dragon helmets not england ones) are all there from ashes. although the england "tetley beer" sponsor logo is my own poor attempt.

but the england retro logo and mcc tour logo are great - i think either you or @wasteyouryouth made them!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
you know i'm gonna consider that confirmed for day one?

if you need any help creating the players (i.e. names, personality, attributes etc.) just let me know... the logos (england used the old stumps and lion, and athers and russell both had mcc george and dragon helmets not england ones) are all there from ashes. although the england "tetley beer" sponsor logo is my own poor attempt.

but the england retro logo and mcc tour logo are great - i think either you or @wasteyouryouth made them!
Pretty sure I did a Tetley logo for one of my WC kits. Either 92 or 96.

Users who are viewing this thread