No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
HAHA. I am sure you have it saved somewhere, why don't you share? ;)
Well this is his original masterpiece.

bYGpEiC.jpg

Attached is the play faced I used. If someone wants to remove the playface on his version and add mine I'm sure they'll look completely different.

I suppose it's not impossible that two people could come up with the exact same playface and, frankly, that's more likely than a person downloading someone else creations, changing the hairstyle, adding some pimples to the face and claiming it as their own.

Attachments

• hasan.png
    hasan.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
what the dimensions for adboards and pitch ads?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well this is his original masterpiece.

bYGpEiC.jpg

Attached is the play faced I used. If someone wants to remove the playface on his version and add mine I'm sure they'll look completely different.

I suppose it's not impossible that two people could come up with the exact same playface and, frankly, that's more likely than a person downloading someone else creation's, changing the hairstyle, adding some pimples to the face and claiming it as their own.
What a cheat!

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
So I'd like to address the @wasteyouryouth and @Ahmed Naeem issue publicly, because it pisses me off to no end.

Click the image below to expand it - on the left is Hasan Ali texture made by WYY, and a JP Duminy playface made by @Llewelynf. On the right is a Hasan Ali texture uploaded by Ahmed Naeem, and a JP Duminy texture uploaded by Ahmed Naeem that is being applied to Mohammed Amir (which is a whole other conversation to be had). As you can see, they are exactly the same.

Now there is nothing inherently wrong with that. Do whatever you want on the Academy, reupload, reshare, edit, retexture. Do whatever - PlanetCricket holds absolutely zero power on there. But don't come on Planetcricket, boasting about work you have produced, when the reality is, someone else has produced it, or has had a significant hand in producing it. There is an expectation to correctly credit other users work. Respect other users who are putting in the work before you.

Thank you all for the kind words. Amir especially was done something like 10 times over. So hard to get right but i think it is absolutely spot on even with a duminy playface as a base. Added fakhar and imam aswell. Updated yasir shah. Will update asif ali tomorrow. The next players in line are Imad, ahmed shehzad, faheem ashraf, junaid and usman shinwari. For old cricketers, will start doing it sometime after the current squad is done.

Hasn't credited who made the Duminy Playface.

All the pakistan playfaced players you people are refering to are created by me. I just uploaded the pakistan team updated with all the cwc19 accessories. Download under the username: TheRiddleMan8

Except they're not created by you, others have made the Playfaces too. Such as the Hasan Ali.

You should probably update your list. Kindly check my creations username TheRiddleMan8
Amir shadab hafeez asif ali, asad shafiq, yasir shah are from scratch, using playfaces of other players. Shoaib malik, hasan ali, sarfaraz, shaheen, babar, hasnain are correct edited versions made by others.

Well you're lying, because you're using someone else's work for the Amir. And you haven't correctly credited who made Hasan Ali.

And on top of taking work from others, they have the audacity to insult someone else's work, and then have the gall to request that same user to make another creation.

Is this over the top? Maybe. Just don't be deceitful and disrespectful.

upload_2019-6-17_19-50-26.png

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Maybe instead of locking or unlocking feature if there's something like "Request access from creator" feature that you get a ping on someone requesting to edit your creation I feel that could avoid such nuisance..

Like "Username" has requested to use your creation "Grant Access" or "Decline".. So this way 2 or more guys who are working in sync could gain access amongst themselves.. Even a feature to give access by default to ones in your friends list too would be nice.. So if Snowy, Friedlele , Wasteyouryouth and the likes are in each other lists all those will have access to players created but others can do only by requesting access..

I mean without you guys cant even imagine playing the game with default ones..

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe instead of locking or unlocking feature if there's something like "Request access from creator" feature that you get a ping on someone requesting to edit your creation I feel that could avoid such nuisance..

Like "Username" has requested to use your creation "Grant Access" or "Decline".. So this way 2 or more guys who are working in sync could gain access amongst themselves.. Even a feature to give access by default to ones in your friends list too would be nice.. So if Snowy, Friedlele , Wasteyouryouth and the likes are in each other lists all those will have access to players created but others can do only by requesting access..

Thats pointless. My stuff is free to use as people wish. As I have stated I haven never locked a single creation of mine. Whether a player, logo, uniform, team or bat, it is free to use. The issue is when people come on here telling others they have to use their stuff because they worked so hard on it and then it turns out they lied, and ultimately tried to get the credit.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Thats pointless. My stuff is free to use as people wish. As I have stated I haven never locked a single creation of mine. Whether a player, logo, uniform, team or bat, it is free to use. The issue is when people come on here telling others they have to use their stuff because they worked so hard on it and then it turns out they lied, and ultimately tried to get the credit.
Yeah my point was mainly to avoid duplication of creations.. So many similar looking players are there with slight editing or even no editing just shared again using your or others creation..

If people are creating it themselves no issues but if its someone else's then I feel request should be there to avoid repetition of players.. Which I feel are too many..

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Well just to reiterate my point - I wasn't raising an Academy issue. I was raising a Planet Cricket posting standards issue.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah my point was mainly to avoid duplication of creations.. So many similar looking players are there with slight editing or even no editing just shared again using your or others creation..

If people are creating it themselves no issues but if its someone else's then I feel request should be there to avoid repetition of players.. Which I feel are too many..
I already have over 200 players up and over 10000 downloads in some cases, I dont want people asking for permission for everyone.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I already have over 200 players up and over 10000 downloads in some cases, I dont want people asking for permission for everyone.
Yeah my point was editing and resharing as their creation.. But yeah guess my perspective was wrong..:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread