No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

khan31

International Coach
@rajsvm

Your faces are really good and the best thing about them are the natural colours.

Do you create them from scratch? Only reason I ask is because it would be ideal if everyone worked to the same standard or if one person could 'normalise' the colours of other people's creations to make them look more natural.

Some of the models I've downloaded from the academy are super bright and saturated which looks out of place in game, despite the likeness otherwise being really decent.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
@rajsvm

Your faces are really good and the best thing about them are the natural colours.

Do you create them from scratch? Only reason I ask is because it would be ideal if everyone worked to the same standard or if one person could 'normalise' the colours of other people's creations to make them look more natural.

Some of the models I've downloaded from the academy are super bright and saturated which looks out of place in game, despite the likeness otherwise being really decent.

The ‘natural colours’ are because it doesn’t have a Playface texture.

khan31

International Coach
The ‘natural colours’ are because it doesn’t have a Playface texture.

Thanks for clarifying. Is this just a side effect of using certain playface textures or can any texture be played around with enough to look right amongst the others?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks for clarifying. Is this just a side effect of using certain playface textures or can any texture be played around with enough to look right amongst the others?

In theory, yes. You could make a Playface as contrasted or as dull as you want.

Personally, the charm for me in the Playface textures is that they don’t look like the default skin tones (which are relatively limited). The ingame textures lack the contrast for many Asian faces.

Take Sodhi as an example

9E8A70F6-5DBB-4B56-86BB-8BB283BC9E2D.jpeg

khan31

International Coach
In theory, yes.

Personally, the charm for me in the Playface textures is that they don’t look like the default skin tones (which are relatively limited). The ingame textures lack the contrast for many Asian faces.

I agree and when done well they help to bring out the likeness that much more. I suppose there needs to be some considerstion given to match the face to the body skin tone, vaguely at least.

Sounds like it's just a case of waiting for the more gifted creators to work through the players and we will soon have a game that appears fully licensed.

D

Deleted member 185125

In theory, yes. You could make a Playface as contrasted or as dull as you want.

Take Sodhi as an example

View attachment 223294
IMO playface adds more realism to the creations.
Thanks to all those who have spend time in perfecting them. Academy creations definitely takes the game to the next level.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I apologise for that.But I just used 2 or 3 logos of him.

Mate, I downloaded your version of the team and every single logo was made by @wasteyouryouth. I just checked your username for logo uploads and there are literally zero...

I'm not exactly exactly sure what you've even changed, other than rename the stadium?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Mate, I downloaded your version of the team and every single logo was made by @wasteyouryouth. I just checked your username for logo uploads and there are literally zero...

I'm not exactly exactly sure what you've even changed, other than rename the stadium?
I gave him credit in the new EDITED post.I messaged him and if he wants I can happily remove all those.Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1561014431][/DOUBLEPOST]
So why didn’t you credit him correctly?

Did you create all the other uploads, or have you used others also?
I have edited it and gave people credit.I apologised to him and I can happily remove those logos if you guys want.I also previously made a PAKISTAN team and gave them credit.I forgot that all this time.I apologise once again.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have uploaded a few PSL teams.They have the accurate names,likeness,stadiums,kits,rosters,a few bats etc.I dont intend to take anyone's credit.I used creations of @wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf @chris24. and stadiums of @ramz.If I used your creations plz let me know and I will happily give you credit.USERNAME :asadmamoona

Users who are viewing this thread