Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Mate, I downloaded your version of the team and every single logo was made by @wasteyouryouth. I just checked your username for logo uploads and there are literally zero...

I'm not exactly exactly sure what you've even changed, other than rename the stadium?
I have changed the faces,ratings,I completely changed the stadiums.He was using English and Indian stadiums with Pakistani names so I replaced them with pakistani base stadiums and renamed them to their real names.I also made quite a lot of changes in roster and lineups.If you look at his Karachi or Islamabad and mine they have quite a lot of differences.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I have changed the faces,ratings,I completely changed the stadiums.He was using English and Indian stadiums with Pakistani names so I replaced them with pakistani base stadiums and renamed them to their real names.I also made quite a lot of changes in roster and lineups.If you look at his Karachi or Islamabad and mine they have quite a lot of differences.

Ok then, for future reference this is the kind of information you should be giving people in the first place. Then people can make informed decisions about what they want to download and there is no worries about credit stealing etc.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ok then, for future reference this is the kind of information you should be giving people in the first place. Then people can make informed decisions about what they want to download and there is no worries about credit stealing etc.
Thanks for the help mate.I am new here so dont know quite a lot about the things.Btw when is Pakistan 2005 coming have u started work on it?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Thanks for the help mate.I am new here so dont know quite a lot about the things.Btw when is Pakistan 2005 coming have u started work on it?

Going to be a while I'm afraid. Can't work on it this weekend because I am going down to Manchester to watch the World Cup!

Khawaja Sadeed

School Cricketer
Is there anyone who can help me creating myself in the game , so that i can start my career ?
It would be a great help!
And, i still can't find Shahid Afridi's accurate playface! Is anyone working on it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread