Cricket 19 Blobset Tools

AODxKr1905

School Cricketer
India
RCB...
I have some stump mods messge me if u want and if possible can you try to make dettol Stumps

aninazogaming

School Cricketer
can any one please help with latest 'update file mapping data' related files?? Can someone please upload it here.

Umair Lonee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
cricket19_blobset_tools.jpg

HOW TO USE:

Copy over your modded textures over to the C19Mods folder in their corresponding folders.
TXPK files, place them in the (C19Mods\txpk) folder.
M3MP files, place them in the (C19Mods\m3mp) folder.
OPUS files, place them in the (C19Mods\sound) folder.
MSH files, place them in the (C19Mods\mesh) folder.
SHD files, place them in the (C19Mods\shader) folder.
daeSF files, place them in the (C19Mods\shader) folder.
MOB files, place them in the (C19Mods\mob) folder.

Example:
A uniform would go in this location - (C19Mods\characters\tops\textures\uniform_custom_tops_back_01_col_1.dds)

For compressing a created blobset, select Options - Blobset Compression and tick the box.

If you add a .txt file with the same name as the .txpk file in the txpk folder, it will apply that .txpk file to all
the headerIndex's placed in that .txt file.

Example:
txpk/boundary.txpk
txpk/boundary.txt

To extract a Blobset file select Extract Blobset and pick a blobset file, example - (data-0.blobset.pc)
and it will extract it to the programs root directory - (Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset.pc).

To create a (data-0.blobset.pc) file with all the modded files, select Create Blobset and it will save it to the
Cricket 19 game.

To Update the file mapping data, goto (Options->Update File Mapping Data) // This is only needed if there is a game update.

To repair game files, if something goes wrong, goto (Options->Validate Steam Game Files).
Cricket 19 Blobset Tools.zip
link is not working? can someone help please

Eswara vardhan

Club Captain
I found the cricket 19 blobset tool in one YouTube video I'm sharing it.pls anybody share ashes cricket 17 blobset tool

Attachments

• cricket 19 blobset tool.7z
    639.3 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread