Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: Xbox One / Switch
Game Version: Xbox- V0.1.01.0404 / Switch - V0.1.0.1.0626
Game Mode: Career
Match Type:
Teams used:West Indies / Barbados
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): T20 World Champion Wrong teams
Bug description (detail): The World Champion do not show the right team, it have domestic team. I have now started My career.

Idolmind2010

School Cricketer
Platform: xbox
Game Version: patch v1.02, game v0.1.0.1.0764
Game Mode: online
Match Type: All
Teams used: all
Ground: all
Issue (one line description): pause queued icon flicking on and off in bottom left corner above HUB
Bug description (detail): Pause Queued icon constantly flicking on and off without ever pressing pause, the game is actually very buggy, alot of issues. even all the image ratios of the pause menu during game is all squashed and out of proportion. Alot of shots when hit along the ground towards the boundary magically appear in the middle of the wicket. why is everyone so skinny and anorexic? the frame rate is atrocious, doesnt run smooth just flickers and skips. Will we ever get an online criket game that runs properly.. all the previous games have had the same problems dont understand why we can never move past this. basically paid $100 for the game as ashes.....wicket keepers are better though thank god....

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS4
Game Mode: checked in offline only
Match Type: odi
Teams used: pak vs nzl (AI)
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): new catch controls for keeper with semi-auto field assistance having serious issues
Bug description (detail): playing at pro level with hard batting, bowling & fielding difficulty. pak was fielding side and keeper got 5 to 6 catch chances where every-time new catch control position was so awkward that unable to even see in screen. Mainly issue started coming after patch v1.02. Out of 5 times, all 5 chances goes down that forced me to set field setting as fully assisted to continue the game.

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Platform: PS4 Pro
Game Mode: checked in offline only
Match Type: Test (Ashes Mode)
Teams used: Eng v Aust
Ground: Edgbaston
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): new catch controls for keeper with semi-auto field assistance having serious issues
Bug description (detail): the new catching mechanic for reflex catches for the wicket keeper not working, unable to see the catch control position, this happened a number of times. The issue only happened when playing on my samsung 4K tv, I tested on a none 4K TV and it works fine. The issue is also present in training mode when playing on 4K tv
Video of issue

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Game Mode: offline
Match Type: odi
Teams used: pak vs nzl (AI)
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): AI field change & field radar not showing
Bug description (detail): playing at pro level with hard batting, bowling & fielding difficulty. as per setting its show field radar at field change only but still AI change filed and radar not shown on screen.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Switch
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0626
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England vs Australia
Over Count: Not sure
Issue (one line description): Crash at session break
Bug description (detail): The game crashed when I reached the first session break in my batting innings having simulated the Aussie batting innings. I was letting the highlights play. This happened again after reloading the last save. Only the third time when I skipped the highlights was I able to continue.

Last edited:

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Switch
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0626
Game Mode: Ashes
Over Count: All the time
Issue (one line description): Fielders keep halting after every stride when running.
Bug description (detail): Fielders walk normally but as soon as they break into a run, they halt for a second after every stride. Keep an eye on the fielder at Cover in the clip below. The clip is from the replay to get a good view of it, but the issue occurs in realtime gameplay as well.

https://streamable.com/lwg25

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: 1.02
Game Mode: Casual
Issue (one line description): Holding the ball up.
Bug description (detail): Jofra Archer took 7 wickets in the first innings, and now holds the ball up in congratulation every time he comes off the field. Really milking it.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0764
Game Mode: Casual/Other
Match Type: Three Day
Teams used: England v Australia
Ground: Headingley
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): Stats
Bug description (detail): In match player's Test stats are being displayed but I'm playing a Three-Day (Not even First Class) match so they should just show as other. They've recorded in my user statistics but I didn't save game so don't appear to have corrupted player stats. I've switched to Club 3-day and this seems fine as stats from the few Five5 matches I played appear to be displaying.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0764
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: England & Australia at least
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Managing a Player's Associated Teams
Bug description (detail): Can't add certain players downloaded from Academy to teams. Trying to add Ollie Pope and Jack Leach to England but option doesn't come up. Have added lots of others but doesn't work for these two. It's the same for a few Oz examples I checked, Michael Klinger and Ben Dunk, it just doesn't provide the Add to Team option. It's nothing to do with squad size and there doesn't appear to be any consistency as to why. I've put linked players, downloaded players and players from same counties into the England team so not sure why system won't allow it with certain players.

Toecrusher

Club Captain
Ground: Lords
Issue (one line description): Bouncers over keepers head
Bug description (detail): Fast bouncers about 3-4 times went over the keepers head for 4 byes, usually when 145kph+. This was on a hard grassy day 1 pitch. Keeper used to run towards the stump and miss the ball rather than stay in position and jump. Also fielding camera Broadcast 3 didnt follow the ball in these instances and stayed focused on the pitch.[DOUBLEPOST=1559139133][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Issue (one line description): Broadcast 3 camera missing as running cam
Bug description (detail): Need broadcast 3 camera as a running camera when batting

Toecrusher

Club Captain
Issue (one line description): Amount of spin not reflective of conditions
Bug description (detail): This was on a hard grassy day 1 pitch with a new ball. Nathan Lyon was spinning it way too much for a first day grassy pitch with a 15 over ball (looked like day 5 India dustbowl levels). Need to dial this down a bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1559139349][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Issue (one line description): Spin bowler delivery variety not reflective of real life skill
Bug description (detail): This was on a hard grassy day 1 pitch with a new ball. Nathan Lyon bowled doosras which turned a lot, which he shouldnt be able to[DOUBLEPOST=1559139409][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Issue (one line description): Frame skipping when fielding
Bug description (detail):There was frame skipping pretty much every ball when fielding (PS4 PRo, 4k TV)

Toecrusher

Club Captain
Issue (one line description): Unrealistic delivery bounce
Bug description (detail): This was on a hard grassy day 1 pitch with a new ball. Full balls were carrying through very low to the keeper (almost bouncing twice). Didnt make sense for a grassy hard day 1 pitch with Starc bowling 150kph.

Sukhwinder2392

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0404
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: None
Teams used: Any
Over Count: multiple times
Issue (one line description): GUI is same from Ashes Cricket
Bug description (detail): I watching some of the youtube video, the people that created players there GUI was different from what i was looking at, My GUI was the same as Ashes Cricket. Is there some i can do you fix that?

sajeednp

Club Captain
Game Mode: Cricket Acedamy
Match Type:
Teams used:
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): player link not working properly
Bug description (detail)
Player linking is not working properly. Sometimes its link and sometimes not. I tried with same player and had both scenario. Once even game shutdown and when i restarted updated indian team lost and again i need to download it

Users who are viewing this thread