'Cricket 19' has a May release

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ankush978

Let's hope they move forward on a pretty decent latest AC17 build and not randomly start from scratch again.

Let's have all attributes mattering if they are going to be changeable in the Academy.

That is all :)

And with an estimated 2,500 hours of time playing big ant cricket games, I'd love to be on the Beta team.. (Although I can't verify this as it was across PC, Xbox and Ps4 platforms)
Xp points how much hour does not justify

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think fielding generally needs an overhaul. Different animations for different kinds of catches. (slip, point, over the head as mentioned etc.). Also, loopy throws need to be addressed. I feel I can pinch a single 95 times out of a 100 even if I hit it to a fielder directly inside the circle. Maybe slowing down the running speed? For me personally, I had started playing without the sprint option, but find myself cheating from time to time. Almost every time I do cheat and sprint, I make the crease easily.
Seperate running speed for batsman and fielders.

pinku

Associate Captain
They don't motion capture every single player. Maybe that will change for this new one.

What they could do is allow creators to add a description box with what changes they have made and also allow them to create collections (groups of teams, stadiums) that can be downloaded in one go instead of people downloading each individually.

Totally agree with the group of teams and stadiums etc that would make downloading so much easier. Also i feel it is now time for them to expand the logo limit as that is another killer for many of us and especially people like yourself who create so much awesome content.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Totally agree with the group of teams and stadiums etc that would make downloading so much easier. Also i feel it is now time for them to expand the logo limit as that is another killer for many of us and especially people like yourself who create so much awesome content.
the logo limite thing is a Sony restriction -- if they increase the logo limit, saved games number will fall as it already has from 10 slots to 5.....just saying

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
the logo limite thing is a Sony restriction -- if they increase the logo limit, saved games number will fall as it already has from 10 slots to 5.....just saying
tbh that wouldn't be a bad thing as I personally only play one game at a time five plenty

pinku

Associate Captain

So i am gueesing the pc version of Ashes allows more logos when compared to ps4 and xb1? Because i play pro evolution soccer on pc and ps4 and you can download more custom logos on pc. This is ofcourse without modding the game.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
tbh that wouldn't be a bad thing as I personally only play one game at a time five plenty
yeah im playing leagues so i need 5 save game slots -- and the game uses some slots for auto saves as well, so it can be a problem for many... but yeah here is hoping they can do something about the logo limits[DOUBLEPOST=1551875517][/DOUBLEPOST]
So i am gueesing the pc version of Ashes allows more logos when compared to ps4 and xb1? Because i play pro evolution soccer on pc and ps4 and you can download more custom logos on pc. This is ofcourse without modding the game.
probably would yes and xbox and ps4 would have different ruls about how much data can be stored on the system where.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
There is a limit on the pc logos as well.I've had it when i downloaded waste your youth reskilled teams.Bit labourious to delete logos esp as i don't know how many need to be deleted to make space so i just let it update without the logos.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Really excited to hear that there is a new game in the pipeline. Looking forward to threads devoted to the topic of Grass...it has been too long (the time...not the grass).

There was a blade of grass in the trailer that didn't look right. It's got me so worried, I can't sleep at night. It must be fixed before the release.

jackdkid

Club Cricketer
Seperate running speed for batsman and fielders.
Yea fielding animations need sorted that sliding catch fielders do is annoying also leaping to catch high balls when should stay on feet and players running round stumps and stumping looks weird as well.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
My personal Favourite is the one where the Keeper just refuses to move or field the ball when bowling and beating the batsman with a ball thats slightly heading legside, although beating the batsman on the off side.

charles04

Club Cricketer
My personal Favourite is the one where the Keeper just refuses to move or field the ball when bowling and beating the batsman with a ball thats slightly heading legside, although beating the batsman on the off side.

but the keeper can take catches in front of the batsman :lol

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Big Ant Studios, in collaboration with the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), is proud to announce Cricket 19 - The Official Game of the Ashes.

Building on the fan-favourite Ashes Cricket, Cricket 19 features all formats of the international game, both men’s and women’s teams, and all host venues. This includes the Specsavers Ashes, fully licensed for both England and Australia. But that’s just scratching the surface of this year’s title.

Deep enhancements to the AI engine mean that the opposition is more realistic than ever before. When bowling, the AI will suss out your player and team’s weaknesses, and target that with a concentrated bowling strategy. When batting, the AI will rotate the strike to protect weaker players, and actively look for gaps in the field.

New features to be added to Cricket 19 include a scenario mode, which allows players to recreate the greatest matches in history, and then share them online to challenge other players to achieve difficult run-chases, or play out a draw from a disastrous situation. Enhancements to the career mode build a story around your player; how you look in the news headlines affects your potential career trajectory.

For the first time ever, a deep, rich cricket simulation will also be playable on the go. Cricket 19 will be available on the Nintendo Switch, allowing you to play both single player and multiplayer anywhere, anytime.

Big Ant CEO, Ross Symons, said: “We have the most active and passionate community. Many of our players logged thousands of hours with our previous cricket titles, and Cricket 19 is very much built on the experience of those players.

“Whether you’re looking to enjoy a 20-year cricket career that takes you from the club level to captaining the national team, re-create an ODI or IT20 series or take part in the Ashes, or just bash some balls around with friends, Cricket 19 has you covered."

ECB Commercial Director, Rob Calder said: “We are thrilled to announce Cricket 19 with Big Ant Studios. We have a huge summer of cricket to look forward to in England and Wales this year and this is another great way for fans to enjoy all the action.”

More details about the new features and gameplay modes in Cricket 19 will be announced at a later date. The game releases on all consoles – PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch – in May, with an exact release date TBA. A PC (Steam) version will follow shortly after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread