Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

manan19995

Club Cricketer
There was not a single video of switch gameplay.this is highly suspecious. I m expecting game buggy on switch. Hope they regularly update switch version so it will improve.[DOUBLEPOST=1559045586][/DOUBLEPOST]yeah buddy please post some screenshots or video if possible.

robwishart

Club Cricketer
It really depends how tolerant you are.

I completely disagree on the expectations between consoles, we’ve seen very good ports, Mortal Kombat 11, Doom, Wolfenstein etc. Docked, whilst the menus look crisp, resolution isn’t much improved (still appears sub 720p). I also can’t find first person fielding but that might be me.

It feels like a rushed port (like the the WWE game) - the reason I post is that Nintendo don’t offer any refunds (even the retail shop version is just a download code) so if you find the same as me, you can’t your money back.

I’d wait for an official review before parting with your money. But that’s just me.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It really depends how tolerant you are.

I completely disagree on the expectations between consoles, we’ve seen very good ports, Mortal Kombat 11, Doom, Wolfenstein etc. Docked, whilst the menus look crisp, resolution isn’t much improved (still appears sub 720p). I also can’t find first person fielding but that might be me.

It feels like a rushed port (like the the WWE game) - the reason I post is that Nintendo don’t offer any refunds (even the retail shop version is just a download code) so if you find the same as me, you can’t your money back.

I’d wait for an official review before parting with your money. But that’s just me.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

I remember the bleak old days where I had to sit on the floor tethered to a games console by a wire in order to play my cricket games. Having it handheld probably makes me take an extra shine to this game.

It isn't perfect, as you can see from my previous post, and it does need work doing to it but for now it is incredibly playable and extremely fun.

In regards to graphics, yeah they aren't 4k, but really as long as I can make out who the player is and I can pick up the ball then it's all about gameplay for me.

Reactions: DAP

Coley116

School Cricketer
There are two different version numbers - the one in the credits, and the one in the System UI.

In the system UI, on Xbox it will be 1.0.0.2, on PS4 in North America it is 1.01, on PS4 outside NA it is 1.02, and on Switch it is 1.00.

We are currently waiting on the platform holders to process updates for Xbox One and Switch.

Hopefully some problems may be ironed out with this.

robwishart

Club Cricketer
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

I remember the bleak old days where I had to sit on the floor tethered to a games console by a wire in order to play my cricket games. Having it handheld probably makes me take an extra shine to this game.

It isn't perfect, as you can see from my previous post, and it does need work doing to it but for now it is incredibly playable and extremely fun.

In regards to graphics, yeah they aren't 4k, but really as long as I can make out who the player is and I can pick up the ball then it's all about gameplay for me.

Maybe it’s just me, from a technical perspective, it feels like a low grade port of the full console version, with no nip and tucks in the right areas (FIFA is another good example of getting the balance right). It appears that what they’ve tried to do is cram exactly the same game on (admirable enough) but at a huge resolution and texture quality loss. Loading times, I can live with, but they’re awful to those that are bothered by those sort of things. Animations are clunky and buggy, which could at least be fixed in a patch.

I think it’s worth asking why BA did not send review copies ahead of release...

D

Dutch

There is an extensive patch coming for the game: is in the pipeline at the platform end.

Reactions: DAP

sami007

Club Cricketer
Can we confirm that we need a Nintendo online account to access the community creations?

Users who are viewing this thread