Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Right Somerset is FINALLY done with all playfaces, bats (thanks @Llewelynf ) , gear, lineups, kits (thanks @wasteyouryouth ) and stadium (thanks @tarrantino ) etc.

No idea whats going on with Glammy, everytime I upload it it does not appear on the servers.

Oh also uploaded McGrath and a few other Aussie legends

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I'll second that - I was looking for Glamorgan but only found the same England side. Is the username MunkeyMomo?

@Munkeymomo hey mate looking for your teams can only find a Old England Side was looking for your county sides

Trying to figure out an upload error. Might have to do the players individually, transfer to a new laptop and upload the team there (can add the kits etc that way too)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Right Somerset is FINALLY done with all playfaces, bats (thanks @Llewelynf ) , gear, lineups, kits (thanks @wasteyouryouth ) and stadium (thanks @tarrantino ) etc.

No idea whats going on with Glammy, everytime I upload it it does not appear on the servers.

Oh also uploaded McGrath and a few other Aussie legends
I'll add this to the first post mate. Cheers again, hope you don't mind me improving a few of the faces where the blending hasn't quite worked.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll add this to the first post mate. Cheers again, hope you don't mind me improving a few of the faces where the blending hasn't quite worked.
I wouldn't add them yet as there not on the liver servers yet it a bit confusing

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors

It offends me on a deep personal level

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Are they on the live servers yet mate?

Somerset yes, Glammy I'll sort out the last few issues this evening but I think I've sorted my upload problem (in fact I think there is a version shared under munkeymomo at the moment, I just want to go through it and check everything is OK on my proper laptop).

Next up is Warks. Was going to do the Yorkies but they hammered us today so they go to the back of the line.

Users who are viewing this thread