Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A5568202-F340-4E33-AD3B-F6AC86299EB5.jpeg 3C0D4F4C-3070-40DD-9706-5D24DCE678DD.jpeg 6791F8B9-0F06-4C78-9767-8C28140B59F8.jpeg F6BBD8CC-2DBF-4009-B99E-3EA1333189C4.jpeg
I can't find Parry@stephencox32
@Kiko_97 I’ll have a look and make sure I have shared. I’ve done a few more players and now it says “no room on Lancashire for more players” when I try and share. I’ve done the following and shared:
Liam Livingstone Alex Davies Steven Croft Haseeb Hameed as well as the others I shared with you earlier.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
D89D40E2-F7A4-4529-AE18-306543175112.jpeg
View attachment 223468 View attachment 223467 View attachment 223466 View attachment 223465
@Kiko_97 I’ll have a look and make sure I have shared. I’ve done a few more players and now it says “no room on Lancashire for more players” when I try and share. I’ve done the following and shared:
Liam Livingstone Alex Davies Steven Croft Haseeb Hameed as well as the others I shared with you earlier.
Oh and Dane Vilas[DOUBLEPOST=1561229422][/DOUBLEPOST]
D89D40E2-F7A4-4529-AE18-306543175112.jpeg
Oh and Dane Vilas
I’ve tried sharing Parry again. Hopefully you see him @Kiko_97

stephencox32

County Cricketer
78EEC6C5-47DB-4A68-9A0B-E82E94672554.jpeg
View attachment 223471[DOUBLEPOST=1561229727][/DOUBLEPOST]
Buckinghamshire CCC now uploaded under stephencox32. Thanks
Cornwall CCC uploaded under stephencox32. By the way all my Minor County team creations will be available to edit (to include real player names for your county if you want to have them). If you do that and repost that’s fine but a note of acknowledgment of my initial creation would be all I ask. Just polite etiquette as cricket promotes. Thanks.

Footystar

School Cricketer
View attachment 223472 Cornwall CCC uploaded under stephencox32. By the way all my Minor County team creations will be available to edit (to include real player names for your county if you want to have them). If you do that and repost that’s fine but a note of acknowledgment of my initial creation would be all I ask. Just polite etiquette as cricket promotes. Thanks.
Might rename the Suffolk squad sometime next week if I remember, also is it possible to make the Suffolk logo any bigger if not that's ok

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
First set of Lancashire playfaces are up under Kiko_97 (they don't have bats assigned yet on the shared version)
Huge thanks to @stephencox32 and @Munkeymomo for their hard work as ever. And i'm aware some may need work but for a first batch i'm quite happy.

tdy0DPs.png

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Might rename the Suffolk squad sometime next week if I remember, also is it possible to make the Suffolk logo any bigger if not that's ok
I’ll have a look at the Suffolk logo now @Footystar It would be great if you did rename the Suffolk squad - I’d be happy to play them with real players. I’ve only managed to get the current Berkshire team so far.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
I’ll have a look at the Suffolk logo now @Footystar It would be great if you did rename the Suffolk squad - I’d be happy to play them with real players. I’ve only managed to get the current Berkshire team so far.
@Footystar i had a look at the Suffolk Logo and can’t get it to go any larger in the HUD. I seem to remember I had the same issue with it in Ashes Cricket - it works fine on the shirts but not the HUD. There are a few others like this too that I did. Cornwall and Loughborough University to name two. No idea why it’s happened. Maybe @wasteyouryouth may have some idea’s on how to resize an image for the HUD please?[DOUBLEPOST=1561237665][/DOUBLEPOST]
First set of Lancashire playfaces are up under Kiko_97 (they don't have bats assigned yet on the shared version)
Huge thanks to @stephencox32 and @Munkeymomo for their hard work as ever. And i'm aware some may need work but for a first batch i'm quite happy.

tdy0DPs.png
@Kiko_97 a decent effort there mate - good stuff!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@Footystar i had a look at the Suffolk Logo and can’t get it to go any larger in the HUD. I seem to remember I had the same issue with it in Ashes Cricket - it works fine on the shirts but not the HUD. There are a few others like this too that I did. Cornwall and Loughborough University to name two. No idea why it’s happened. Maybe @wasteyouryouth may have some idea’s on how to resize an image for the HUD please?[DOUBLEPOST=1561237665][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Kiko_97 a decent effort there mate - good stuff!
Cheers. Small updates to Croft and Bailey are shared under Kiko_97

Last edited:

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

tdy0DPs.png

Looking good! Livingstones eyebrows came out well nice!

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Livingstone was the player I was most concerned over as he's got a very unique face. He came out well, great work.

I bought a Vodafone data dongle so I could do some stuff at home as BT have now said it'll be another 2 weeks for Internet.

Apparently I need to download some software to use the dongle before I can connect to the Internet which is a really smart way of doing things. :clap

I do also find it a little annoying we can't edit stuff offline.

Users who are viewing this thread