Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Livingstone was the player I was most concerned over as he's got a very unique face. He came out well, great work.

Just downloaded these , really excellent, and greatly appreciated, top work guys :)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I bought a Vodafone data dongle so I could do some stuff at home as BT have now said it'll be another 2 weeks for Internet.

Apparently I need to download some software to use the dongle before I can connect to the Internet which is a really smart way of doing things. :clap

I do also find it a little annoying we can't edit stuff offline.
A trip to a coffee shop/McDonald's in order then? Very poor way of doing it. Hopefully see your great work with Somerset and everyone else you've done

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BC77E620-1775-4F0C-917F-157C4AC37CEC.jpeg Cumberland CCC now uploaded to the Academy under stephencox32

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Slight change of plan. @Munkeymomo has finished Glamorgan playfaces so I have a free choice of team. First team suggested will be done next no questions asked.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Hameed shared (yet) again with a fixed texture. Looks less orange now. Edit. Still tweaking. It's a hard one to fix

Edit2: Hameed reshared under Kiko_97 and he isn't orange.

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hameed shared (yet) again with a fixed texture. Looks less orange now. Edit. Still tweaking. It's a hard one to fix

Edit2: Hameed reshared under Kiko_97 and he isn't orange.
do you do kits mate?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Right now I'm trying to sort playfaces out for this
Nah not the playface just the kits like their uniform happy to send them through[DOUBLEPOST=1561367285][/DOUBLEPOST]I would do squads and that just not very good at the uniforms side

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Nah not the playface just the kits like their uniform happy to send them through[DOUBLEPOST=1561367285][/DOUBLEPOST]I would do squads and that just not very good at the uniforms side
I mean the playfaces for county sides. This project is my focus

Users who are viewing this thread