Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
9CE2367F-4E84-41F5-9837-BC3695EFE0A0.jpeg[DOUBLEPOST=1561664419][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hertfordshire CCC posted to the Academy. I believe they are now sponsored by VIASTAK but I cannot find a suitable logo to create. I anyone wishes to add this logo to the shirt feel free but please reshare. Thanks.

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've done Adam lyth Ben duckett Jamie Overton and Tom moores would love it if someone could playface them you can get them from DCFC jamie

Last edited:

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Right, since I'm still having academy issues I figured I'd at least do something useful. Here are all the Surrey bois playfaced. Anybody at all fancies trying to bosh out some Surrey lads then crack on.

I tried uploading the PSD files too but it was too big so if someone wants them then I'll upload them separately.

Attachments

• Surrey Playfaces JPG.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 19

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
That's great. Another one for someone to work on models for

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I can make the models
Right, since I'm still having academy issues I figured I'd at least do something useful. Here are all the Surrey bois playfaced. Anybody at all fancies trying to bosh out some Surrey lads then crack on.

I tried uploading the PSD files too but it was too big so if someone wants them then I'll upload them separately.

harry1892

School Cricketer
To what extent is anyone free to edit the bat spreadsheet (including player lists)? For example, I have just been looking at Gloucs which had 5 or so Yorkshire players, and equally missing a couple. Also would squad numbers be a useful addition? Just looking for some way to help the project.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
To what extent is anyone free to edit the bat spreadsheet (including player lists)? For example, I have just been looking at Gloucs which had 5 or so Yorkshire players, and equally missing a couple. Also would squad numbers be a useful addition? Just looking for some way to help the project.
Everything is editable in the bat spreadsheet. If you see errors feel free to correct my friend.[DOUBLEPOST=1561719140][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is anyone able to potentially do Hampshire next? Would be greatly appreciated.
If you can help with head models for Hamps that'd make life easier and i'd be happy to start on them next

MateGaming

School Cricketer
Everything is editable in the bat spreadsheet. If you see errors feel free to correct my friend.[DOUBLEPOST=1561719140][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you can help with head models for Hamps that'd make life easier and i'd be happy to start on them next

What would this involve? I'm not very experienced haha!

Edit: I've updated the bat spreadsheet for all the Hampshire bats I could find.

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
What would this involve? I'm not very experienced haha!

Edit: I've updated the bat spreadsheet for all the Hampshire bats I could find.
Just making sure the players in game have a vague likeness (head shape and facial features mostly) so when the playface is attached its ready to go

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Durham playfaces are now complete, if anyone can do head models that'll be great. Also waiting on the last few Lancs playfaces from @stephencox32 and we'll have a team released

Users who are viewing this thread