Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

LakSupG

School Cricketer
Glammy re-shared with updated kit items and playfaces from @Munkeymomo X Myself. Still waiting on Yorkshire models please anybody

Hi mate, are your individual Glamorgan players uploaded? Some of the playfaces didnt come through from the team download but I cant find the players on the academy. Thanks so much for your great work btw!

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just want to say thank you to all the guys working on this massive project. I really appreciate the effort you guys are making for all of us :thumbs

D

Deleted member 193590

Shared some Sussex players, feedback for me and @disco123 are appreciated as this has been a tough batch to do as Disco is inexperienced with head modelling. Luke Wright I know is wrong and some others may not be the best. Help at fixing them would be appreciated

Good job man,much better than what we had before,really appreciate all your effort you're putting into this.
Luke Wright wasn't that bad just needed a more sticky up hairstyle,and messed about with his cheeks a bit.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Good job man,much better than what we had before,really appreciate all your effort you're putting into this.
Luke Wright wasn't that bad just needed a more sticky up hairstyle,and messed about with his cheeks a bit.
If you've edited him, feel free to share, thanks for the feedback

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Sure thing. There's quite a few teams which haven't had anything done so take your pick

Users who are viewing this thread