Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is Suffolk in the list of Minor Counties your doing?
Yes it certainly is. (all Minor County teams will be done)I was planning to upload all Minor Counties in alphabetical order as I did for Ashes Cricket but it you are desperate to see Suffolk up there quickly I’ll do them next.

Footystar

School Cricketer
Yes it certainly is. (all Minor County teams will be done)I was planning to upload all Minor Counties in alphabetical order as I did for Ashes Cricket but it you are desperate to see Suffolk up there quickly I’ll do them next.
Good to hear. It's ok, I don't mind waiting for it. (If you want to bump it up the list a little bit though I wouldn't be against it :lol)

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Good to hear. It's ok, I don't mind waiting for it. (If you want to bump it up the list a little bit though I wouldn't be against it :lol)
I’ll see what I can do ha ha[DOUBLEPOST=1560890472][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good work, how are the Lancs likenesses coming along? Or has this consumed your time more @stephencox32
No I’ll try and do the Lancs players too. Should have a bit more time towards the end of the week to give to it.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
No worries, hopefully @Munkeymomo can collab with @OllieSlack for Somerset and we'll be onto something
I’ve just tried doing Tom Bailey - found it really difficult- he seems to have a combination of many conflicting features - it’s his eyes I can’t seem to get right which throws the rest of the face off. Will keep going!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I’ve just tried doing Tom Bailey - found it really difficult- he seems to have a combination of many conflicting features - it’s his eyes I can’t seem to get right which throws the rest of the face off. Will keep going!
No problem. Try the face model before the playface if that helps

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No worries, hopefully @Munkeymomo can collab with @OllieSlack for Somerset and we'll be onto something

I did get a new laptop but part of my issue is after moving to a new home I still have no Internet after 1 month because BT have been beyond incompetent (to a seriously unbelievable degree). So I do bits and bobs on my lunch break at work. They've promised some compensation after completion but it better be amazing or I'm switching as soon as we're up and running. They've pissed me off to no end. Sorry for using this platform to vent but I've just taken a day off and still have no Internet and I'm in a right grump.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I did get a new laptop but part of my issue is after moving to a new home I still have no Internet after 1 month because BT have been beyond incompetent (to a seriously unbelievable degree). So I do bits and bobs on my lunch break at work. They've promised some compensation after completion but it better be amazing or I'm switching as soon as we're up and running. They've pissed me off to no end. Sorry for using this platform to vent but I've just taken a day off and still have no Internet and I'm in a right grump.
That's a joke. Hopefully they pull their arses out and get it sorted.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Lot of good work in the academy, What is the username to download English county teams ?

Users who are viewing this thread