Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
My5BZ9d.png

Eagle eyed academy users may have noticed these go up and down over the past few days, but i'm officially happy with these versions for set 2. Saqib Mahmood was a very tricky one and i'm not 100% happy with it, but in the interest of pressing on i've shared it anyway. I'll have tweaked versions of some players shared when I upload the final Lancs squad when ready anyway.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My5BZ9d.png

Eagle eyed academy users may have noticed these go up and down over the past few days, but i'm officially happy with these versions for set 2. Saqib Mahmood was a very tricky one and i'm not 100% happy with it, but in the interest of pressing on i've shared it anyway. I'll have tweaked versions of some players shared when I upload the final Lancs squad when ready anyway.
Onions is looking fly brotha

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Nice work mate do you no anywhere roughly where I can find the players that will play in the t20 blast has there been any squad announcements

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nice work mate do you no anywhere roughly where I can find the players that will play in the t20 blast has there been any squad announcements
The players that will play in the Vitality Blast are the exact same players who are contracted to each team, except for the overseas players. The Vitality Blast is a domestic T20 tournament, it's not a franchise league (like the IPL, CPL, BBL etc.). They are domestic teams, part of county cricket. The only difference is some teams have slightly different names for the Royal London One-Day Cup and the Vitality Blast and different overseas players. The Vitality Blast isn't seperate from County Cricket, like in the game per say all the English Domestic teams are under the same league which is how it is in real life not like the Indian Domestic teams and the IPL which are separate leagues.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
The players that will play in the Vitality Blast are the exact same players who are contracted to each team, except for the overseas players. The Vitality Blast is a domestic T20 tournament, it's not a franchise league (like the IPL, CPL, BBL etc.). They are domestic teams, part of county cricket. The only difference is some teams have slightly different names for the Royal London One-Day Cup and the Vitality Blast and different overseas players. The Vitality Blast isn't seperate from County Cricket, like in the game per say all the English Domestic teams are under the same league which is how it is in real life not like the Indian Domestic teams and the IPL which are separate leagues.
Ok so the one listed on the spreadsheet are the one that are contracted for this season thanks mate

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Cheers mate about to start soon as there so many games only played a handful last year with the 18 teams haha and also doing a world cup atm too

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
7EF244DD-50EC-4F1C-B71B-A2C0ECAE02AD.jpeg[DOUBLEPOST=1561823432][/DOUBLEPOST]Wandering side I Zingari (1904 team) created and uploaded. Lord Hawke etc. Shared under stephencox32 - think it’s the only I Zingari upload on the academy at the moment anyway. Oldie but Goldie. Hope you enjoy.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Hqe1bG2.jpg

The first playfaced side is shared and of course it's Lancashire. Huge thank you to @wasteyouryouth, @Munkeymomo, @Llewelynf, @stephencox32 and @chris24 for all your work allowing me to get this done.

Team is shared under AGuyCalledKiko along with the playfaces to be individually downloaded if something messes up. Durham to be uploaded next by me and I will start work on Yorkshire.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Great work man you should do some Legend players after this incredible feat, just wow

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Lancs updated with small tweaks to skin tones, updated pad colours and Graham Onions face shrunk

Users who are viewing this thread