Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

MateGaming

School Cricketer
Recently updated bat spreadsheet for Hants. Will work on the head models and reskilling soon.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yorkshire playfaces are finished. Just need head models. @JOB123 how are you getting on with Surrey? @Munkeymomo any updates from you? @MateGaming i'll start on Hampshire next and @stephencox32 any news on Durham?

Sorry, busy week, involved with an event at the Royal Society this week so haven't had much free time. Think I have about 4 more Glammy players to finish and do the batting gear for a few more Somerset players. Though TBF I've split the teams across laptops and the Somerset ones are on a laptop which keeps crashing so I may just upload them as is soon for some kind soul to finish doing bats on. :cheers

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Sorry, busy week, involved with an event at the Royal Society this week so haven't had much free time. Think I have about 4 more Glammy players to finish and do the batting gear for a few more Somerset players. Though TBF I've split the teams across laptops and the Somerset ones are on a laptop which keeps crashing so I may just upload them as is soon for some kind soul to finish doing bats on. :cheers
Cheers for the update. Do what you can mate and I can sort the rest. If you get the Somerset bats in the spreadsheet that'll be good

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Huge thanks to JoshyT52 on the Academy for his B3 bat for Tom Kohler-Cadmore. Whoever he is he's a hero (Hope he doesn't mind me recolouring the logos for accuracy)

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm a bit busy at the moment but will try and do some more at the weekend
@Kiko_97 hi. Been a bit busy last few days - with work and also actually attending a real cricket match on Monday as I went to the Sri Lanka West Indies game. Just finished the last of the Minor Counties Teams so hopefully can spend more time on player models for Durham now.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@Kiko_97 hi. Been a bit busy last few days - with work and also actually attending a real cricket match on Monday as I went to the Sri Lanka West Indies game. Just finished the last of the Minor Counties Teams so hopefully can spend more time on player models for Durham now.
Not at all jealous...

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not at all jealous...
It was a great game actually - seeing 2 centuries a side and 600 and odd runs with a close finish after 8 hours of play with a seat right on the boundary for a ticket price of £16.00 is the best sporting deal I’ve ever received I must say. The only down side was that I got badly sunburnt ha ha

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
It was a great game actually - seeing 2 centuries a side and 600 and odd runs with a close finish after 8 hours of play with a seat right on the boundary for a ticket price of £16.00 is the best sporting deal I’ve ever received I must say. The only down side was that I got badly sunburnt ha ha
It isn't a day's cricket if you haven't come back slightly sunburned

Users who are viewing this thread