Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is that stupid 100 ball format replacing county t20?

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is that stupid 100 ball format replacing county t20?
Unfortunately i believe it is replacing it they say that the T20 Blast doesn't attract girls / women and youngsters to watch!
No idea what games they watch as Headingley is already packed full of their target audience!

2425AS

School Cricketer
Unfortunately i believe it is replacing it they say that the T20 Blast doesn't attract girls / women and youngsters to watch!
No idea what games they watch as Headingley is already packed full of their target audience!

There will still be T20 county cricket

They are turning the One day cup into an U23 “development tournament” so no first team 50 cricket when the 100 ball comes in

fezza

Club Captain
The stupid 100 thing is effectively replacing the 50 over tournament - at the very time the 50 over game has revived in popularity in England with the World Cup. It's insane - I've not met a single fan at my county or player at my club who thinks it's a good idea.

The 50 over tournament will be officially downgraded to a development tournament with no TV coverage. How will this help 'develop" an English 50 over side if the ECB tell everyone 50 over cricket is less important than other formats.

And the geniuses that came up with this have just given their boss a massive pay rise. You couldn't make this shit up!

Footystar

School Cricketer
Great audience at Essex aswell so I don't see the point in a tournament with Manchester and London as sides

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Disclaimer: The Hundred will not be covered in any way by this project at any point.

Also work on Durham has commenced. Just need to figure out how to stretch beards across the template @Munkeymomo @Llewelynf
I can send you one of mine. Perhaps Shamsi, I was happy with his beard.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@stephencox32 I have reshared the Suffolk team with updated lineups from their latest T20 (all I have changed is the names/stats so likenesses could be completely off)
Good man. Thanks. I’ll have a look at where Cumberland is too. Just done Devon. Will upload now.[DOUBLEPOST=1561401690][/DOUBLEPOST]54DE85C5-9965-420D-82B8-214F93E255FE.jpeg

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Good man. Thanks. I’ll have a look at where Cumberland is too. Just done Devon. Will upload now.[DOUBLEPOST=1561401690][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 223540
Devon CCC uploaded now under stephencox32 Also Suffolk has been reshared via the excellent work of @Footystar who has added the real squad names if you want to re-download. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread