Cricket 2004 Wishlist

hi im new here i was wondering if the nz cricket 2004 worked on the english ps2

i think they should also add the wind factor and how it helps the fast bowlers to swing coz u cant always depend on the pitch and look for golden spots for the bounce etc

Manual appealing.there should be an option where you can turn the bowling cursor off.

manual appealing definetely needs to be introduced.they need real umpires like venkat billy bowden,that would be awesome ha?

how cool would it be if they signal for fours and stuff like bowden :lol:

I think the features are great cosidering the lowness of Cricket 2002 with all the mods we had to make to get it half reasonable. It Will need some patching up of course but no way near as much as 2002. The Bats are great to copy over too :) West Indies kit, Zimbabwe, and more kits need to be redone, as well as Victoria's needs to be a much darker Blue.

Thanks

A player Career Mode, where you get a player up from state or grade even and play their career, although this might be considered a different game altogether.

Originally posted by playjls@Jan 7 2004, 07:34 PM
Manual appealing.there should be an option where you can turn the bowling cursor off.
They had both those in Cricket 97, and also strikerate for one-dayers would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread