Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The precise shot is just like the normal shot? If timed correctly and finds a gap goes for four.There doesn't seem to be a shot now for just rotating the strike.
I was told a while back from Matt that shots and precise shots power are determined by the right stick. If you gently nudge the stick (not all the way over) it is a less powerful shot than flicking all the way over.

noys390

County Cricketer
On the defensive shots, Instead of reducing the power of the boot, BigAnts have reduced the power of the bat itself. Please fix this. The secondly reduce a bit the power of the precision shot.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
No edges for seamers. Only inside edges for them. Seen this for some time now. Also now the default shot force seems a bit more and the default run rate as well.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Try visual pace at 100%. It's more fun and fast bowling has a bit of real speed.
I used to play at 75max pace and 100 visual speed but came to see the animations struggle to execute in time which causes weird misses and through the bat issues, so had to find a middle ground hence 80 and 80 combo now..
Still there are issues with animation execution when ball is real fast so cant do much than that I guess. Also, the issue of going late on backfoot being considered a front foot or no footwork shot bothers me while batting as I now have 0 on pitch marker too...

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I used to play at 75max pace and 100 visual speed but came to see the animations struggle to execute in time which causes weird misses and through the bat issues, so had to find a middle ground hence 80 and 80 combo now..
Still there are issues with animation execution when ball is real fast so cant do much than that I guess. Also, the issue of going late on backfoot being considered a front foot or no footwork shot bothers me while batting as I now have 0 on pitch marker too...
Yes I have a lot of back foot selected shots turn into front foot shots for some reason

Kylea

School Cricketer
Why has the Microsoft Store version of the game still not received the latest update yet? It's still on v0.1.2473

Hester

County Cricketer
No edges for seamers. Only inside edges for them. Seen this for some time now. Also now the default shot force seems a bit more and the default run rate as well.
I've been seeing edges but I have AI timing on 45 and wicket chance on 60.
Post automatically merged:

I
Did we figure out any work around for competition games starting in January!?
I tried but no success. Even changing the season in match set up doesn't register.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anybody been able to play a sweep shot since the last update? When executing it it just tries to flick the ball over the wicketkeepers head.This latest patch is the worst yet.Nothing fixed and certainly from my perspective it is no fun to play at all.They are no longer working on this game IMO because releasing patches in this state without testing them tells me staff resources are being used elsewhere.They claim to have addressed the spinner/foot issue but it as broken so many other things.

Last edited:

Hester

County Cricketer
Has anybody been able to play a sweep shot since the last update? When executing it it just tries to flick the ball over the wicketkeepers head.This latest patch is the worst yet.Nothing fixed and certainly from my perspective it is no fun to play at all.They are no longer working on this game IMO because releasing patches in this state without testing them tells me staff resources are being used elsewhere.They claim to have addressed the spinner/foot issue but it as broken so many other things.
Matt said he's moving internally and some other employees will be reassigned to keep working on the game, so crossed fingers.

Hester

County Cricketer
May not work for club cricket, but it should work if you create a tour and then just add that competition to a summer month on the calendar
Woah, you can do that?? So you could add a 9 team test championship for example?

Hester

County Cricketer
Well, NZ suffering in my test championship today. Not a single over of spin. 2 edges for wickets and a boundary catch. 6bf392d9-54ff-4cbe-8b78-b6adb2b95425.png

Users who are viewing this thread