Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Hester

County Cricketer
Outside of the fielding errors and glitches I've found the bowling in tests to be very satisfying. However I think I might be a bit too good at it because the AI rarely scores over 200 against me. What would be the best slider to change to make them more competitive? Is it just turning down the Wicket Chance. I don't really have an issue with the run rate.
Probably AI timing.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
still waiting for the revolutionary weather system Mike Merren promised. It's quite pathetic we are still in a state where you cannot even select cloudy conditions for a match man

Probably AI timing.
AI runouts are frustrating and catching mini game not working sometimes.

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I don't know if anyone else has got this problem but in my game the LED stumps haven't been working for a good while now.

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I had a weird AI bug in a T20 game yesterday. I was bowling with a spin bowler, the ball was pretty much straight and the AI batsman didn't move and was bowled. Even after he was bowled he just remained in his batting stance as if he was frozen. This must be the dynamic weather system, the temperature went below zero and the batsman literally froze

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I had a weird AI bug in a T20 game yesterday. I was bowling with a spin bowler, the ball was pretty much straight and the AI batsman didn't move and was bowled. Even after he was bowled he just remained in his batting stance as if he was frozen. This must be the dynamic weather system, the temperature went below zero and the batsman literally froze
Petrificus Totalus

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
Please look into this if there is any future patch. In online when I am hosting a match it's good but when I cancel my host and refresh custom host screen it shows my match is hosted still when I have already cancelled my host is it getting stuck or some other issue please fix it.

salmanwahidi

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Greetings, everyone! Just bought the game on my PS5 today. I tried looking for information regarding which user-created teams to download for realistic attributes and faces. I am planning to use the sliders v4 posted by @Rumple43. I value realism a lot so any suggestions to download teams that would make my game realistic would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Greetings, everyone! Just bought the game on my PS5 today. I tried looking for information regarding which user-created teams to download for realistic attributes and faces. I am planning to use the sliders v4 posted by @Rumple43. I value realism a lot so any suggestions to download teams that would make my game realistic would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!
@wasteyouryouth is your guy. He made all the domestic (except Bangladesh) and International teams for both the men and women. He's also made some playfaces that come with the teams as well. For English domestic, I recommend @GuyIncognito. @AJ MODS for Indian playfaces (especially those players who played in the IPL this season).

salmanwahidi

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@wasteyouryouth is your guy. He made all the domestic (except Bangladesh) and International teams for both the men and women. He's also made some playfaces that come with the teams as well. For English domestic, I recommend @GuyIncognito. @AJ MODS for Indian playfaces (especially those players who played in the IPL this season).
That is awesome! Thank you so much!

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Nice to see the slider spreadsheet still going strong! :-)

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
@Rumple43 is the spreadsheet still valid after all the patches?
I have no idea. I stopped playing around, hmmm, June I want to say. My story was all that was keeping me playing the game, then I took a new volunteer role on that meant I didn't really have the time to keep up with it.

I come back in here from time to time to see how the game is getting on, just in case I want to scratch the itch, but I can't say I've seen many if any positive posts that suggests that loads of stuff has been done to the game to pull me back in.

Hopefully people are still getting some enjoyment from it tho.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
I have started playing again while toning down the ball speed to default and turning off the pitch marker and everything, really feeling different now

Users who are viewing this thread