Cricket 22: Stories, scorecards, screenshots, epic matches: (Share your most memorable moments | No videos)

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
My first playthrough without Patch on Day 1. Tested the Batting gameplay mechanics.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Just started The Ashes series on Cricket 22. Had a blast, recorded a gameplay, played as Australia, scored 2 centuries, Harris and Wade, Warner Score 74 Runs. Struggled initially but then got the hold of it and played solid innings.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Load FM

Club Captain
I've continued with the second session of my first Ashes Test match at the Gabba. Flying the flag for England, hopefully we can look better than the actual England team on day 1!

DuneTiger

County Cricketer
Avengers
Profile Flag
Australia
A 41 over ODI between the West Indies and Ireland goes down to the last over. Highlights of the match are shown here.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ENG vs WI
50 OVER ODI
1st INNINGS, 338-9
4K QUALITY

This was my first game on Cricket 22 and I have to say it was a cracker. I think I conceded a lot more runs as I was not used to the game fully but on average the CPU seems to make big totals.

I've compiled a video below and there are some nice moments in there which really makes the game look and feel realistic. About quarter way through I changed to a broadcast camera which I think looks fantastic and lifelike.

This innings seemed to have it all really, nice dismissals and a true up and down feel especially when I managed to get quick wickets it gave the feeling of being back in the game

(that shot through covers by CPU at around 1:14, exquisite)

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Here's the last hour or so of gameplay from the first Ashes Test. This last chunk of the match had so many changes in momentum that I lost count... and nearly lost my mind along the way. :D

There was also this moment where I finally got Smith with the legside field/short ball plan after he'd battered me around and missed fielders in a fluid 96.

Some notes about this match - it was played across Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday, so across multiple different patches. I haven't personally come across anything game-breaking across any of the patches so far in terms of gameplay. I did notice the fielders were sometimes slowing down as they got closer to the ball, especially in situations where two were chasing the ball.

Played on hard batting and bowling, AI on legend with tweaked wicket chance (55), timing (60), bowl quality (100) and run rate (20) with ball bounce turned down to 37.

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm concluding day 1 at the Gabba in a much more evenly poised test match than we've seen in real life!

jwestbury661

School Cricketer
1st innings of my Ashes Series using @Rumple43 amazing sliders. Struggled at first but then wickets started falling quickly including Archer getting 2 in a row. Only downside for realism was there were 3 runouts, 1looked real as it was a mixup between the batsmen, the other two were shots to fine leg that they shouldn't have ran. Really enjoyed it tho, now need to post a good score with the bat.

Attachments

• c352586d-b247-4aba-a10e-8c89b6db7e7b.png
    c352586d-b247-4aba-a10e-8c89b6db7e7b.png
    870.9 KB · Views: 21
  • fc075af5-d5fa-4cf9-9460-3a253e934011.png
    fc075af5-d5fa-4cf9-9460-3a253e934011.png
    961 KB · Views: 21

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
1st innings of my Ashes Series using @Rumple43 amazing sliders. Struggled at first but then wickets started falling quickly including Archer getting 2 in a row. Only downside for realism was there were 3 runouts, 1looked real as it was a mixup between the batsmen, the other two were shots to fine leg that they shouldn't have ran. Really enjoyed it tho, now need to post a good score with the bat.
Love it! Run outs will get adjusted as we progress and BA keep patching I reckon.

5 caught by the keeper, 1 (I assume) at slip and an LBW, great stuff.

All the love @WealeyH the sliders have another convert mate! :)

jwestbury661

School Cricketer
Love it! Run outs will get adjusted as we progress and BA keep patching I reckon.

5 caught by the keeper, 1 (I assume) at slip and an LBW, great stuff.

All the love @WealeyH the sliders have another convert mate! :)
Yeh loved it. Srruggled with the bat tho, had to drop the pace bowling min/max to 65/75, and up the shot force to 40, struggled big time tho, only posted 109

Users who are viewing this thread