Cricket 22: Stories, scorecards, screenshots, epic matches: (Share your most memorable moments | No videos)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ENG vs WI
50 OVER ODI
1st INNINGS, 338-9
4K QUALITY

Second innings of the ODI posted previously, I had some wicket missing due to recording problem I think, all in all my first ODI I found it quite fun as the game was new to me just in hindsight now it is apparent that the AI will almost always score big totals like this regardless of the situation or difficulty or you tweaking you will try...I still had fun but in the end it was just too hard for me to chase down and I cracked under the pressure, enjoy....

Load FM

Club Captain
Started my first batting innings in Cricket 22, responding to a decent score set by Australia in the first Ashes test at the Gabba!

Load FM

Club Captain
Highlights from the 2nd session of day 2 with England vs Australia. We're in with the bat chasing Australia's first innings total and we've got skipper Joe Root at the crease. Can we build a partnership?

Sultan Ms Nama

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ 22 (ʙʙʟ ᴛ20) ɪɴᴅɪᴀ ᴠ ᴡɪ (ʀɪꜱʜᴀʙʜ ᴘᴀɴᴛ 96*) ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴ ɪɴɴɪɴɢꜱ

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ 22 (ʙʙʟ ᴛ20) ɪɴᴅɪᴀ ᴠ ᴡɪ (ᴀɴᴅʀᴇ ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇʟʟ 52*) ᴡᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴᴅɪᴇꜱ ɪɴɴɪɴɢꜱ ɴᴀɪʟ ʙɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ

Ram11

Club Captain
What a spell! Mark Wood takes six England Win Opner |The Ashes Day 5 Highlights |1st Test Gabba

Users who are viewing this thread