MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we somehow Crack the C22 open and mod like hell to keep it updated and play? Always better than buying glorified updates with ridiculous pricing anyway. I so long to mod the grass, pitch, stadiums and scoreboard
Well, there was a blob editor or something for Cricket 19. If you know blobs, then you could mod anything in theory.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can we somehow Crack the C22 open and mod like hell to keep it updated and play? Always better than buying glorified updates with ridiculous pricing anyway. I so long to mod the grass, pitch, stadiums and scoreboard

Would depend on the dev tools being released to the general public… which I doubt BA will do.
Post automatically merged:

'Grassy' is a very loose term. New Zealand pitches are perhaps the most grassy and, in the last five years, there's been double the number of 400+ scores than below 200 in the first innings.

NZ pitches have been usually roads for quite sometime. It’s partly why they’ve improved as a test nation over the last seven years or so. The grass on their surfaces aids them for the first couple of sessions before settling down into a flat surface that doesn’t really break up and give spinners a chance.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Would depend on the dev tools being released to the general public… which I doubt BA will do.
Post automatically merged:

NZ pitches have been usually roads for quite sometime. It’s partly why they’ve improved as a test nation over the last seven years or so. The grass on their surfaces aids them for the first couple of sessions before settling down into a flat surface that doesn’t really break up and give spinners a chance.
Yep, 'average runs per wicket' in each innings decreases the least in New Zealand (out of four countries I looked at) over the last ten years.

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 11.28.40.png

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer

Found this in twitter
Interesting - so it refers to the IPL as the Indian T20 League. This probably confirms (*speculation claxon sounds*) it won't be licensed however you can see they're leaning into it by having an auction trophy for it too.

Reactions: DAP

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I remember that people who pre-ordered the physical copy of C22 got it before the release date as BA moved out the release date by a couple of weeks. The game was unpolished and gathered a lot of negative stuff even before the release day. So, my only bet would be that BAS doesn't want to open up pre-orders before a week or two. And that's good in a way.

Bevab

Staff Member
Interesting - so it refers to the IPL as the Indian T20 League. This probably confirms (*speculation claxon sounds*) it won't be licensed however you can see they're leaning into it by having an auction trophy for it too.

Don’t think they claimed the league was licensed, just that some of the teams involved in it will be officially licensed. A bit like how KONAMI did exclusive deals with a few big sides in leagues they didn’t have the proper licenses to.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I love this news of auction. Get selected in the Indian T20 League Auction in Career Mode. Should be fun!

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I love this news of auction. Get selected in the Indian T20 League Auction in Career Mode. Should be fun!
No big hopes as in career mode of c22 and c19 we get message to enter auction mode and we get selected randomly

Users who are viewing this thread