Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
As the batsman scamper a quick single, it was lovely to see Mitch Starc go after the ball with such alacrity...

View attachment 284467

Dont forget though folks - "revamped fielding".

Honestly.

IF this is the same after the update then even I who does have a big soft spot for BA can't defend it. I spend every year trying to maximize what each game can do.

But that's inexcusable and would suggest that most gameplay feedback is simply ignored.

Made even worse by revamped fielding being a selling point. It was a selling point last year and they couldn't stop the ball on release.

Opp hugh court

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

Another gameplay video. Inner circle fielding looks good.
Apart from looking exactly similar to Cricket 22, a major thing that kept playing in my mind is the gameplay lighting and rendering doesn't look anywhere near the screenshots.

PS. same old Kane Williamson :p
Bro i just want to know is it with the day 1 patch downloaded?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Did I just see Shoaib Malik and Mohammad Hafeez in the Pakistani team in that video?!

The latter retired from international cricket in January 2022. How old is that build of the game?
Its not the build that is old, this is C22 with being sold as C24.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
IF this is the same after the update then even I who does have a big soft spot for BA can't defend it. I spend every year trying to maximize what each game can do.

But that's inexcusable and would suggest that most gameplay feedback is simply ignored.

Made even worse by revamped fielding being a selling point. It was a selling point last year and they couldn't stop the ball on release.
Quite. Ive barely had to watch one minute of early gameplay to see this ludicrous claim of revamped fielding is just that.

Nothing changed from 22 to this game, at all.

I desperately wanted it too, and to be good, and to praise BA, but we can all see whats happened here.

Users who are viewing this thread