Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lol have to wait 3 hours atleast to complete the download of 68gb , I am going out for dinner , see you at night
68GB ?? Any idea how much was Cricket 22 was?

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BAS confidence on 'zero marketing launch and transparency can mean only 1 thing. They must have received B2B pre-orders of at least 1 mln discs.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Lol have to wait 3 hours atleast to complete the download of 68gb , I am going out for dinner , see you at night

View attachment 284480

See, if only you had listened to us and left your job early or quit altogether you would have been playing and reviewing the game right now. But you had to have it your way. :P

Opp hugh court

County Cricketer
Lets wait for some time more we ll have lot of reviews
See, if only you had listened to us and left your job early or quit altogether you would have been playing and reviewing the game right now. But you had to have it your way.

mazd

International Cricketer
Having been following Big Ant since DBC14 it's been a real shame to see them do the Opposite of Hello Games (No man's sky) Makes me appreciate No Man's sky a lot more, listening to the consumers and then putting out a better game with each update. Now seeing Cricket 24 take plenty steps back is just heart breaking because I really really love Cricket games. Should have learnt my lesson through Cricket captain.
To the people who are buying this game I hope the first day patch makes the game good enough for you to have a decent time with it.

Users who are viewing this thread