Cricket 24 - General Discussion

savvart

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket 24 is not even listed on the box store and it is the 5th...???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
In career mode in C19 and C22, if opposition team is behind by 200 in a test match that you are captaining, follow on is selected randomly and it has been a frustrating bug for years. I wonder if that got fixed.

Krypton

Club Cricketer
Are we sure of having a day 1 patch considering we are already at build number 1414 suggested by Matt earlier..

rangersw12

Club Captain
One LBW I got by setting the batter with 3 outswing with normal pace and then the 4 ball being a fast inswing ended up hitting the batsmen pad , he was clearly expecting another outswing and was beaten by pace as well , I never saw something like that in C22 , the shot animation was beautiful and it clearly looked the batsmen getting beaten by pace instead of choosing the animation to allow the ball to hit pad to give you wicket like it was in C22

For someone who just plays test matches being able to setup a batsman is encouraging

The_Pharoah

International Coach
its up on steam but not available to buy yet
yeah thanks mate. I did another search and it came up (so I deleted my comment but not quickly enough! :P). I find it difficult now to buy any PC games anywhere except online. Most retailers here in Aust that I've seen don't stock PC games.

sahibosaurus

Club Captain
yeah thanks mate. I did another search and it came up (so I deleted my comment but not quickly enough! :P). I find it difficult now to buy any PC games anywhere except online. Most retailers here in Aust that I've seen don't stock PC games.
PC games aren't even released physically these days. I mean, who even has a disc drive on their PC/laptop anymore?

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Here's the Official Trailer for cricket 24 leaked

I wonder if that trailer was done with the "day 1 patch" installed? It sure didn't show the game playing any different to '22.

Between that and the glorious "teaser", it seems Big Ant have an obsession with showing various players walking onto the field and fireworks.

Later in the trailer you get to see shots played and balls bowled, but it all looked exactly like '22.

Users who are viewing this thread