NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The likelihood and speed for issues being resolved is increased the more information they have.
While I would love for you to think that, I should not even say anything as I got a refund on the game. I would rather give $60 in donations to a person/animal in need then fill Nacon/BA's pocket this time around.

Godamasu

Club Captain
BNG..
Why isn't anyone talking about the two audio features Matt was so excited about? Why didn't anyone notice it if it is such an exciting feature? It couldn't be Easter Eggs now, could it?

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it me or does the Steam version feel unpolished compared to consoles?

Karachi

Associate Captain
Why isn't anyone talking about the two audio features Matt was so excited about? Why didn't anyone notice it if it is such an exciting feature? It couldn't be Easter Eggs now, could it?

& what exactly were those two audio features? I still have no idea. Did Matt tell?

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Played the game for 10 minutes at a friend's house. There is no sound when the ball hits the pad and even sometimes the bat. Also no sponsors on some kits including the Australian kit. Really happy that I didn't buy it.

Ps: My friend was cutting onions

sytrics

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Just spotted this on BA’s forums.
Look at some of the latest topics and list of bugs people started reporting. This says it all.
No the key question is
Cricket 24 is the culmination of a decade of Cricket video game development ….. or culmination of BA studios altogether of making cricket games
IMG_8282.jpeg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
While I would love for you to think that, I should not even say anything as I got a refund on the game. I would rather give $60 in donations to a person/animal in need then fill Nacon/BA's pocket this time around.
Regardless of what people think of the game or Big Ant. Fixing things like obscured camera views is going to be easier to do if they have more information than a screenshot.

Far too often people think if they just complain long and loud enough that things can be fixed.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Question for anyone with the game @smurfygray86 as the user batting is it almost still impossible to get bowled or LBW
9 balls later I was timing late on purpose and gone lbw IMG_2166.jpeg
Post automatically merged:

Think that’s new aswell when ball hits you anywhere the batter does a flinch movement looks decent might have been in 22 not played it in 6 months can’t remember
IMG_2165.jpeg

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Regardless of what people think of the game or Big Ant. Fixing things like obscured camera views is going to be easier to do if they have more information than a screenshot.

Far too often people think if they just complain long and loud enough that things can be fixed.
I hate to disagree but it looks like even polite and silent ways of putting in complaints goes over their head. If there was 1 or 2 or 5 issues, it would even make sense to put in a bug report. When the game is 20% broken, ahh not my job or should be anyones job to tell them what is broken, that is what their testers get paid for. Based on LinkedIn they have 50-200 employees with 91 being on LinkedIn, so they have a team that has to do this before releasing broken products one after the other.

Far too often people think that if they continue making the same mistakes again and again in a market no one wants to touch, they will keep getting away due to the monopoly.

Users who are viewing this thread