Cricket 24 - General Discussion

sashu_91

County Cricketer
I would have been okay with no extra batting style. I don't want to play batting style 7 shots when I have opted for an other batting style. Clearly they haven't made any effort to do anything in this game except license.
But most people want, it is on top priority to add many new shots atleast if you are not adding style

Harigoks

County Cricketer
But most people want, it is on top priority to add many new shots atleast if you are not adding style
Again, that's fine.

Example: I played nets, playing with Steven Smith. Good left to the 5th stump, and we all know his drives were well captured in the earlier iteration, but in this case, he just reaches the ball which contains the style of batting 6.

Then I chose Root. Same story.

I got pissed and I quit the game for once, lol

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Again, that's fine.

Example: I played nets, playing with Steven Smith. Good left to the 5th stump, and we all know his drives were well captured in the earlier iteration, but in this case, he just reaches the ball which contains the style of batting 6.

Then I chose Root. Same story.

I got pissed and I quit the game for once, lol
Oh you bought also, haha

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
▪️facing bowling feels much better pace feels like pace without touching sliders
▪️WK doesn’t dive in front of slips to catch a ball that wasn’t his
▪️fielders don’t stare at the ball like it’s a grenade that might go off before realising it’s ok to pick up
▪️batting feels different bit more fluid and you know if you’ve played a poor shot just feels different

So far
Post automatically merged:

Oh and a big one for me

▪️batters haven’t been doing the stupid “I’m out motion” before umpire has given a decision
Are you on a newer patch (I’m 1.2 or something) / different console (I’m on Xbox series s) as I had a little look this morning and the keeper took a diving catch in front of 2nd, be nice if that’s been patched out.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Are you on a newer patch (I’m 1.2 or something) / different console (I’m on Xbox series s) as I had a little look this morning and the keeper took a diving catch in front of 2nd, be nice if that’s been patched out.
No don’t think so me and my brother both got xbox series x I’ll check what number we on when back on I’ve had two catches at slips where normally WK would jump in front I’ve also had 1 where he did jump across so maybe just random hopefully in favour of how it should be looks so much better otherwise like C22 be no point having 1st and 2nd slip
Post automatically merged:

No don’t think so me and my brother both got xbox series x I’ll check what number we on when back on I’ve had two catches at slips where normally WK would jump in front I’ve also had 1 where he did jump across so maybe just random hopefully in favour of how it should be looks so much better otherwise like C22 be no point having 1st and 2nd slip
@Slug1793 hie you finding it ? It’s not as bad as I expected and tbh I’m looking in game at what’s being done right rather than the bad stuff umpires looking wrong way etc. AI bowling seems much better so far your thoughts ?

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I would have been okay with no extra batting style. I don't want to play batting style 7 shots when I have opted for an other batting style. Clearly they haven't made any effort to do anything in this game except license.
And let's not pretend that the licensed stuff is any good either. Most of the players look like playfaces stolen from community creations. The stadiums barely look like their real life counterparts and none of the "licensed" players have their own unique styles in the game.

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For some reason I believe they really were on track towards a new fielding system and complete overhaul. But I guess their Hard disk got corrupted and then they had to start developing the game from scratch since march. That's why the delay and C22 with new skin

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
For some reason I believe they really were on track towards a new fielding system and complete overhaul. But I guess their Hard disk got corrupted and then they had to start developing the game from scratch since march. That's why the delay and C22 with new skin
I thought they forgot their password and got locked out and hence had given us something other than what they expected

Users who are viewing this thread