Cricket 24 - General Discussion

joeb86

Club Captain
Great to see Big ant is hearing over support.bigant.com
I raised one issue, they have said that they highlighted it to dev team and will get it resolved.
Was that the issue of not being able to use licensed IPL players in other teams? I imagine that’s a lock on purpose, but would be good for BA to confirm either way

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Super interesting. In C22, it didn't matter who I bowled with if it was spin...Markram and Elgar could turn it as much as Maharaj.
Which user's SA team did you download?
Wastes

I turned spin sliders up to but can notice the difference in Maharaj getting flight and spin whereas Markram is essential bowling nude darts.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Anyway we can see all the tweets directed at Ross. Or we can only see the ones where he replied. Would be interesting to see the user responses to the boss.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
The stickers are all bunched to one side when I try to download the bats. Not sure if it's based off how one creator has made them or for all.
Yeah I tried to download my stuff from 22 last night and it was the same. All my 2010 teams came across okay, but the bats must be different in 24 as even downloading the logos and trying to make them again was a no go.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sound design in this game is a travesty. It used to be one of the best things in BA games. Turn off the awful commentary and listen in game… the announcers, the in game player chat… sound of ball on bat…

There is nothing in this at all. @MattW is hallucinating or a charlatan. Audio in this is a disgrace

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why have they removed LV pitchad from cricket 24, and replaced with "we are england cricket" anyone have any idea behind this??

Hester

County Cricketer
Sound design in this game is a travesty. It used to be one of the best things in BA games. Turn off the awful commentary and listen in game… the announcers, the in game player chat… sound of ball on bat…

There is nothing in this at all. @MattW is hallucinating or a charlatan. Audio in this is a disgrace
I was glad they added the Indian crowd theme but they seem to be in a constant state of celebrating. Other crowds I've heard are just doing that obnoxious, loud whistling non-stop. It's awful.

Anyone know if the Indian crowd are also in the test match if you play a game in India?

Ball on bat sounds... I don't know what to say. It doesn't sound like a 'crack'. More like a 'click'. It's like it's a hollow plastic ball hitting the bat.

Last edited:

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Seems a specific issue with YouTube. Created a twitch account as blocker Dave streaming now
Watched a few minutes: the bowled and caught wasn’t registered at all by the home crowd: just the looped whistling that is supposed to represent atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread