Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
For those who have bought the game don't let your mind fool you that the money spent is spend anyway, enjoy whatever is available with the game.

We keep doing that then the same will keep happening. Imagine if it was a food product and it doesn't have the contents they promised or they are selling an expired product form two years ago. Will you keep quiet? You would take it to social media or even a court room!

Your hard earned money is scammed here and don't think what's lost is lost. Write bad reviews, really bad ones which will force them to work on the game and make it better. United we stand in this we will get better accountability with such companies who thinks of us as idiots.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah you have to get used to a different pace of the ball. I think harder levels feel pacier?

Anything above cricket 19 I score easily on harder levels. On DBC 14 and Ashes 17 I really have to work.
you playing on PC with franco's mod? i might have to get that out of retirement

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
you playing on PC with franco's mod? i might have to get that out of retirement
Yep and having a solid time with it Personally I think the pitch looks way better than anything after. It has its flaws but to me its the best and easiest way to get my test match fix.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I am wondering how the game would have been if its released in july. I thought they were working on the bugs in these 3 months time to fine tune the issues. But i was proven wrong and its same like every release.
In the earlier games BA atleast use to acknowledge issues and work on priority to get them resolved. I did not yet see that kind of intent from BA this time.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
I am wondering how the game would have been if its released in july. I thought they were working on the bugs in these 3 months time to fine tune the issues. But i was proven wrong and its same like every release.
In the earlier games BA atleast use to acknowledge issues and work on priority to get them resolved. I did not yet see that kind of intent from BA this time.
At this stage BA seem to be here:

• denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
All the kids asking why their batsmen keep taking a 3rd strip guard
Guitar solo….

“You boy, yes you laddie; why aren't you standing in front of the wicket and at short leg laddie???”

We don’t need no education……

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Yep and having a solid time with it Personally I think the pitch looks way better than anything after. It has its flaws but to me its the best and easiest way to get my test match fix.

A few bugs have stepped out. Forgot about the diving in and then the player gets up and steps out and gets run out. That was sad.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
is there any communication about the patches??
There is a imminent patch to include Modi stadium, a Xbox patch to bring parity, a patch in December to include Pak test team faces. They said they are looking at the option of adding visual weight to the players. Also the rumour of patching batting styles as now there is only default batting style applied. I am guessing likeness of the players would be also updated.

I am hoping they will communicate future course of action once Xbox patch is released on Tuesday.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
There is a imminent patch to include Modi stadium, a Xbox patch to bring parity, a patch in December to include Pak test team faces. They said they are looking at the option of adding visual weight to the players. Also the rumour of patching batting styles as now there is only default batting style applied. I am guessing likeness of the players would be also updated.

I am hoping they will communicate future course of action once Xbox patch is released on Tuesday.
If that’s true then they have certainly nailed priorities :rolleyes
Post automatically merged:

A few bugs have stepped out. Forgot about the diving in and then the player gets up and steps out and gets run out. That was sad.
Yep. And there are others but in terms of atmosphere and test match batting its my go to at the mo.

Users who are viewing this thread