Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Cricket captain guys not cricket 24 but look at their response.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1696872581372.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696872581372.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 163

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Review wise it's prob been the worst of the releases by looks of it sadly..

I am curious as to how the game is doing sales wise? I understand it would be difficult to get a comprehensive worldwide picture, but how many here at PC have bought this game? how may have returned it? and how many have not bothered at all?

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Review wise it's prob been the worst of the releases by looks of it sadly..
Rightly so as well! Most shameful release ever!

I kinda feel the same as blockerdave…seems like BA was building a different build but something went wrong along the way (could be due to the rugby game ) and they resorted to tweaking cricket 22 and releasing it as cricket 24 to meet the deadline!

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I am curious as to how the game is doing sales wise? I understand it would be difficult to get a comprehensive worldwide picture, but how many here at PC have bought this game? how may have returned it? and how many have not bothered at all?
I've not got the game myself but I forced my brother to sell it as it was painful for me to watch the fielder picking up the ball from his backside and bowler sliding on the crease to pick the ball or crabby fielders trying to do something called fielding. So yeah! We got a good amount of money back and I've pre-ordered Spider man 2 happily, lol

Wealey

ICC Board Member

I have a feeling the licenses would sell.. but then the game would be a let down to people. Wouldn't be surprised if sales are half decent. It's been a very underwhelming release though.

It will get support 100%

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Would it be possible that the teams can take back the license negotiation with BA due to poor game review and probably mediocre sales? Just curious to know

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I was having a cracking game earlier had AUS at 46/5 on veteran difficulty they then edged towards 248/7 and I thought fair enough they’ve dug in smith Cummins starc all getting 50’s but then the last 3 wickets all felt so scripted (AI PLAYING SAME SHOT UNTIL DISMISSED) I mean I know every wicket is scripted but I don’t want evidence of that
Post automatically merged:

Would it be possible that the teams can take back the license negotiation with BA due to poor game review and probably mediocre sales? Just curious to know
I know Joe root won’t like being called maloney in game and stokes pandya etc

Crawley Robinson etc probably fuming with their ratings

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Indeed, if id provided my license for this game as a governing body is be asking serious questions as to what the hell has happened here.
Shouldn't they have delivered a decent game with this heaviest of licensing? They infact got hold of some IPL teams and would have spent tons of dollars and this game pops up and gives nothing but hard times to play or even watch. SMH. So much for licensing and trying to up the game's popularity.

I'm all in for all that BAS has done except the gameplay itself. Hope they learn and either give a good game next time or not even try to go for a next iteration

Users who are viewing this thread