Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Different strokes...I didn't like Elder Rings yet people raved on about. I thought Skyrim was better

You said you didn't like spider man and haven't played it. So therefore makes it hard to mock someone for their opinion on it.. especially when it's regarded by most critics as pretty spectacular
Post automatically merged:

I'll be staggered if it's anything more than visual.

@Wealey should it be?

will test later

Don't know exact specifics theres work being done on pitches so not sure. I do know my grassy pitches are harder to bat that standard etc ..

Pitches may be a slow burner but worth it

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Will have a look at the pitch improvements. I don't see an visual differences as yet so I am hopeful it is playgame wise they have played with.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I still reckon your kit bag idea is still one I hope BA would consider in the future. On top of that, I'm curious, what tools/options would you like to be added in the academy? We appreciate the top class creations you and some of the other guys have been coming up with, but what would you like to see added to take it to the next level?
I could come up with 100 things (improvements, additions, things where it's regressed, annoying issues) that'd improve the academy but it'd probably be just things I've put forward before. But, even if they agreed with each one that could mean hundred of hours or days of work. Things that seem fairly straightforward might require multiple people to input and if just one of them has other priorities then it's a going to be put on the back burner.

The kit bag, I've no clue how long it'd take to implement something like that. Might be a few days or a few months.

Now, they already have 'Copy Appearance from academy' which I'm fairly sure does copy equipment. So, if they could add an option to 'Copy Equipment from Academy' in the equipment section that brings over the bat, pads, gloves etc but not the appearance stuff that could be a good shortcut (but I still don't know if that's something someone could be done as simply as it sounds). You could create dummy player called Mr F and put MRF equipment on him and copy it to a player whenever you want.

Users who are viewing this thread