Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I noticed this.. question.. what was the mentality of who did it!?

All of them. I had a precise Khawaja do it, a balanced Cummins, an aggressive Duckett. Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference in the mentalities, maybe slight. Early days yet.

It is nice that an AI batsman can get past 20 before being dismissed by a spinner though. So it allows to look at other finer points in the game.

Last edited:

Wealey

ICC Board Member
All of them. I had a precise Khawaja do it, a balanced Cummins, an aggressive Duckett. Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference in the mentalities, maybe slight. Early days yet.

It is nice that an AI batsman can get past 20 before being dismissed by a spinner though. So it allows to look at other finer points in the game.

I was playin last night I think a slightly different build but there was more intent against the spinner. Can't remember who it was but I floated one up with Lyon and I got punched aerially down the ground.

I will say though I took 4 wickets with lying out of 5 on a green top haha

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks waste your youth the India team and there new sponsors and new kits i have downloaded the team but the bats still blank is it me or is the academy for blank bats need to be fixed?

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Could use him looking towards the ball not deep backward point.
Valid point! I think he was in shock that he was actually allowed to catch the darn thing, looking over to his mum in the stands ‘did you see that?!’
Post automatically merged:

On a side note the effing bats are driving me effing loopy!

noys390

County Cricketer
AI bowlers does not seem to bowl different enough even though a large plethora of bowling action has been added. For example, there is a bowling action for Shoaib Akhtar but when the AI uses that action it does not bowl those toe-crushing in-swinging Yorkers in the death overs. It is good to see new bowling action but the complete fun is missing. Those who have seen Waqar or Shoaib bowl would know what I am trying to say !!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Valid point! I think he was in shock that he was actually allowed to catch the darn thing, looking over to his mum in the stands ‘did you see that?!’
Post automatically merged:

On a side note the effing bats are driving me effing loopy!

I just didnt like the running towards a 90mph Nick..

Users who are viewing this thread