Cricket 24 - General Discussion

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@MattW @JNT BA
Hi, Any plans to release academy tools ? We console users unable to upload any logos or playfaces because of lack of tools.
Please atleast provide the logo and player creator tool initially and others can be added later.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I
Yep happening to every single of us , Do let me know about the yorker bowled thing.
Play online its not hapening with me ..
Post automatically merged:

Bro kindly let them fix the little bugs before for asking such things thanks !!
@MattW @JNT BA
Hi, Any plans to release academy tools ? We console users unable to upload any logos or playfaces because of lack of tools.
Please atleast provide the logo and player creator tool initially and others can be added late

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I started waiting later before playing a defensive shot and it's taken all of those awkward animations away for me. Not sure if it will help you or not but it's worth a try. I've really started enjoying batting against the spinners now. Very challenging but also very rewarding.
Thank you, I’ll try to play late and see what happens, definitely playing early brings weird animation stuff , you’d like to think it was programmed on purpose as you are effectively beat by flight of ball , but that is probably wishful thinking…….

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I think for C26 they should have a look at batting and bowling attributes and let it remain simple yet effective.

For bowling
Inswing /off spin
Outswing /leg spin
Leg cutter /top spin
Off cuter /googly
Seam /arm ball
Pace /drift
Bouncer / bounce
Yorker / doosra
Stamina (If low then all other attributes will reduce by 20% to 30% after bowling certain amount of overs)
Line
Length
Mental toughness (Ability to continue bowling with same skills even when you hit for runs or the batsmen is settled if mental skills is low then all other skills should be reduce by 20% to 30% in crunch situations and if high then attributes boost by 20% to 30% in crunch situations)

For batting
Front foot shots Offside/Straight
Front foot shots legside
Back foot shots offside/Straight
Back foot shots legside
Unorthodox shots
Defensive shots
Judgement (High judgement skills means ability to select proper shot according to the merit of the bowl and low skills meaning poor shot selection)
Timing (Ability to time the shot , high timing with low judgement meaning batsmen still able to connect even if the shot selection is poor , will result in Gayle and Sehwag type batsmen)
Shot power (ground)
Shot Power (Aerial)
Vs movement (If low then all 5 shots attributes will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is moving if high all shot attributes increased by 20% to 30% alongside shot power)
Vs pace bowling (If low then all 5 shots attributes and shot power will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is 140k+if high the vice versa)
VS Spin bowling (If low then all 5 shots attributes and shot power will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is spinning if high the vice versa)
VS yorker (If low then all 5 shots attributes and shot power will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is a yorker length if high the vice versa)
VS Bouncer (If low then all 5 shots attributes and shot power will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is a bouncer if high the vice versa)
VS Change of pace (If low then all 5 shots attributes and shot power will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is a slower ball if high the vice versa)
Stamina (If low then all shot attributes decreased by 20% to 30% after facing certain amount of deliveries)
Mental toughness (Ability to build long innings and not to lose concentration if beaten consecutively by the bowler or getting hit if mental toughness low then all shot attributes get decreased by 20% to 30% alongside shot powers)

Last edited:

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I think for C26 they should have a look at batting and bowling attributes and let it remain simple yet effective.

For bowling
Inswing /off spin
Outswing /leg spin
Leg cutter /top spin
Off cuter /googly
Seam /arm ball
Pace /drift
Bouncer / bounce
Yorker / doosra
Stamina (If low then all other attributes will reduce by 20% to 30% after bowling certain amount of overs)
Line
Length
Mental toughness (Ability to continue bowling with same skills even when you hit for runs or the batsmen is settled if mental skills is low then all other skills should be reduce by 20% to 30% in crunch situations and if high then attributes boost by 20% to 30% in crunch situations)

For batting
Front foot shots legside
Back foot shots legside
Unorthodox shots
Defensive shots
Judgement (High judgement skills means ability to select proper shot according to the merit of the bowl and low skills meaning poor shot selection)
Timing (Ability to time the shot , high timing with low judgement meaning batsmen still able to connect even if the shot selection is poor , will result in Gayle and Sehwag type batsmen)
Shot power (ground)
Shot Power (Aerial)
Vs movement (If low then all 5 shots attributes will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is moving if high all shot attributes increased by 20% to 30% alongside shot power)
Vs pace bowling (If low then all 5 shots attributes and shot power will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is 140k+if high the vice versa)
VS Spin bowling (If low then all 5 shots attributes and shot power will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is spinning if high the vice versa)
VS yorker (If low then all 5 shots attributes and shot power will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is a yorker length if high the vice versa)
VS Bouncer (If low then all 5 shots attributes and shot power will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is a bouncer if high the vice versa)
VS Change of pace (If low then all 5 shots attributes and shot power will reduce by 20% to 30% when the bowl is a slower ball if high the vice versa)
Stamina (If low then all shot attributes decreased by 20% to 30% after facing certain amount of deliveries)
Mental toughness (Ability to build long innings and not to lose concentration if beaten consecutively by the bowler or getting hit if mental toughness low then all shot attributes get decreased by 20% to 30% alongside shot powers)
All sounds great but unfortunately C26 will be released with no heads on the players and balls going through bats.

PJ13

Club Captain

For bowling
Inswing /off spin
Outswing /leg spin
Leg cutter /top spin
Off cuter /googly
Seam /arm ball
Pace /drift
Bouncer / bounce
Yorker / doosra
Line
Length

For batting
Front foot shots legside
Back foot shots legside
Unorthodox shots
Defensive shots
Shot power (ground)
Shot Power (Aerial)
I wish they would make it so licenced players can be edited. Far too many that have wrong kit names or numbers, wrong roles and also too many fast bowlers that bowl way quicker than in real life. I would also love if they added Medium-Fast as an option. Would help a lot with the speed issues.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Is anyone facing issues while playing spin bowling?
I can time the ball that is bowled at 90-93 kph (normal/avg speed)
But having issues timing the ball that is either less than 90 kph or more than 95 kph.

noys390

County Cricketer
I find it quite difficult to connect the sweeps against the spinners after last couple of patches. Sometimes even the un-orthodox shot button is not registering while trying to sweep, some other shots being executed. Anybody else facing this ? If not, can somebody pls recommend the slider setting to reduce this.

zuhair1581

School Cricketer
Can anyone explain about Pitches and their behaviour?
Which pitch is fastest or which pitch is best for spinners in Cricket 24?
If this is already discussed please mention me in specific msg as I am new here

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW Still no love career mode in C24. The career mode looks and feels same like C22. The career mode has been a major reasons many people bought the game. If I remember correctly, it was one of the feature of the game BA proudly presented it in 2014-17. Sad to see it has not been taken care of.

Mrp

Club Captain
Getting a bit sick of the game now..... really hope the next patch sorts things.

Ball display marker slider doesn't work for me. Nor does the Camera Zoom on dynamic and my batsmen are simply not replicating the input I am putting on my joypad !

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Can anyone explain about Pitches and their behaviour?
Which pitch is fastest or which pitch is best for spinners in Cricket 24?
If this is already discussed please mention me in specific msg as I am new here
In theory dusty for spinners and green for seamers, but I'm not convinced that there's any difference other than visual to them unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread