Cricket 24 - General Discussion

duberryboy1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thought I'd add a quick comment. I have had this game since day one and I felt it was shocking and pretty much left it alone. However, I have continued my career over the past few days as a pace bowling all-rounder.

I can finally say this game is in a decent state and I am even genuinely enjoying bowling now. Personally, I'm enjoying it more than I did 22 and the fielding is now very sharp. Still a few bugs here and there (defence Vs spin) but overall, I think this is finally a decent game and I hope they don't break it.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
@Gamefroggy Just had a blood lovely LBW.. few going accross the batsmen from Hazlewood then a fuller inducker smashing Elgar on the pads looking to drive!

The had a lovely diving forward catch at slip running forwards to an inside edged ballooning up off the pads.. rememember when they would take them while sliding @blockerdave

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
when ever i bowl 1st over with shaheen afridi online .. surely the best cricket game for online matches

Screenshot 2023-12-02 212330.png

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
and defended online low score .. hardest !

View attachment 287644
Change ratings of players like swing 0 seam 100. Ball only yellow and green balls at the stumps and an occasional red ball. Keep fielders up in the 30 years circle. Keep a slip and one close in catcher. One outfielder fileder at deep cover and one fielder deep square leg. Keep bowling like a bowling machine, been at the receiving end of this a lot and it's horribly boring.

TommoN

Club Captain
If only my player didn’t keep trying to defend spin at ridiculous angles this game would be so good. Annoying when I play a straight forward defence and the game decides to push the bat towards mid wicket ‍♂️

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Regarding catching mini game, I have it happening to me about 20% off the time right now. I personally don't mind it as long as AI is not dropping catches.

Anyone know if we can disable the first person camera while the catching mini game happens ? Basically keep it to the same camera as regular game without camera switching.

PJ13

Club Captain
No it's completely absent in the game now, i tested in all formats. If you have got one please post that video clip here
I don't have any clips sorry. Never recorded it because I didn't realise it was a thing. I will say that the mini game only happens for me in outfield catches. I've never had it for catches to the keeper, slips, fielders in close to the batsmen or the bowler.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
I don't have any clips sorry. Never recorded it because I didn't realise it was a thing. I will say that the mini game only happens for me in outfield catches. I've never had it for catches to the keeper, slips, fielders in close to the batsmen or the bowler.
Have had it happen for slip catches a few times also. But not for a wicketkeeper.

Wahldo

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is it true that certain batting styles have square drives? My player simply can't.

I used to be able to do it on C22.

Users who are viewing this thread