Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They might have been from The Hundred (Vilas) and CPL (Pretorius).

I think Dane Vilas has retired anyway.

Think he’s signed on for playing in the South African IPL anyway.

A lot of the IPL player faces are really well done… and then on the other hand Peter Moor is completely race swapped for some reason. It’s one thing to get someone’s generic face wrong or to have an unlicensed Bavuma tower over Cummins but Moor is a licensed player and I wonder how this hasn’t been noticed till now.

Wonder which BA developer has their roots in Kerala because there’s no other reason for Samson to be rated higher than Stokes and Root. :lol

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Think he’s signed on for playing in the South African IPL anyway.

A lot of the IPL player faces are really well done… and then on the other hand Peter Moor is completely race swapped for some reason. It’s one thing to get someone’s generic face wrong or to have an unlicensed Bavuma tower over Cummins but Moor is a licensed player and I wonder how this hasn’t been noticed till now.

Wonder which BA developer has their roots in Kerala because there’s no other reason for Samson to be rated higher than Stokes and Root. :lol
I'd assume keepers have higher overalls because of additional fielding skills. That was the case in Cricket 22. Especially if you are talking about a lot of keepers that might also be excellent outfielders.

I think the OVR calculation differs by role too. So for keepers it could weigh fielding skills as being a higher contributory factor than for other roles.

Root and Stokes may be players who have been punished by a lack of perks. Generally, if I were to rate them at least, I'd probably want them at higher skill points than are allowed for their roles. So would add perks to bump them a little.

It's why I say don't pay attention to Overall rating because it's not really helpful. Problem is you can't see the role specific ratings for Batting and Bowling.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
1701759754142.png
Post automatically merged:

I
Field look around toggle ? Any ideas ? Is that as a batter when you scan the field before faxing a ball because I always use that as the only show field changes radar doesn’t work properly. I always get rid of the field radar too much clutter on screen
guess that is only for the new "accessibility option" which they added in last patch..yet to play..update showing 2.8GB .. updating

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Only thing bothering me was the camera after appealing hopefully that’s sorted. Gameplays pretty decent at minute hopefully few things that still need ironing out get done in future. Still think the lighting is not right though
Yea DRS issue / appeal has been fixed. Tried one...will still check for more to see if it is still happening....for light, did you try to play around with the Gamma? I for one like the darker tone (in game as well as in general) so I don't mind it that much

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Yea DRS issue / appeal has been fixed. Tried one...will still check for more to see if it is still happening....for light, did you try to play around with the Gamma? I for one like the darker tone (in game as well as in general) so I don't mind it that much
Yeh I played around with gamma just looks like some shining a torch on my tv I have exact same settings as I had on c22 just looks darker and dimmer. Day games in Australia etc should be bright and sunny instead it looks like tea time light all the time

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Can you guys check if they have included spin wicket and chances slider or have fix OP spinners in this patch? Also check if they implemented pace bowlers variable speeds

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Seems like a patch purely for cosmetic changes. I might be in the minority but I really don't care about different bats and kits.

I'd much rather they focused on gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread