Cricket Heroes Mobile

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@funnyadit oh my. That's weird. Does this always happen?
Played a shot with that fielder and took a single, next ball went off and after taking another single or double he came back...As usual closed the game...:p

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
He is like "This is my Pitch".
MnSBZW.gif

Can the game, save our option of Loft or safe for that particular match? IfI click on Loft will it stay on loft for the next ball.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
He is like "This is my Pitch".
MnSBZW.gif

Can the game, save our option of Loft or safe for that particular match? IfI click on Loft will it stay on loft for the next ball.

That and he did not give a damn about the bowler bowling too..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Downloaded and played career.. Was fun.. Couldnt time shots easily which was good..

Faced black screen issue after the over finish loading screen.. Randomly..

And it happened again but this time game crashed to mobile main screen but I could see the game still going on in the multi task menu...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
v1.09 is out on Google Play! I've fixed a lot of the bugs around Career mode and things are just that little bit smoother.

@funnyadit - I *think* those issue should all be resolved now. Finally.
Great will get back to you...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
v1.09 is out on Google Play! I've fixed a lot of the bugs around Career mode and things are just that little bit smoother.
can't able complete the saved games... whenever I try saved matches, I can play until the end of the match... but as soon match over, game crashes...
Still swipe batting is only major problem which kept me away from playing this game regularly... I always get annoyed by that swipe batting system... after playing 2-3 overs, just quit game...
How to appeal?... I tap the screen and appeal icon, when it pops up... but after I tap, game move to next ball...

kurtkz

Game Developer
Thanks @Pinch hitter - I'll take a look at the crash issue shortly.

Any ideas on how to make swiping easier? Are you swiping too early? Too late?

Also, if you tap on the screen to appeal your bowler will appeal. If nothing happens, it means the appeal is unsuccessful.

Users who are viewing this thread