Cricket Heroes Mobile

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Any ideas on how to make swiping easier? Are you swiping too early? Too late?
I tried both... I swipe, when bowler realising the bowl, I tried when bowl hit the mark, and I also tried when ball close to batsman... all 3 time it is hit and miss situation... most of time, timing is right (looking at timing bar) but batsman leaves the ball... I only succeeded when ball pitch close to batsman or few early shots... but most of the time batsman leaves the ball (feel like swipe not working)...

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I tried both... I swipe, when bowler realising the bowl, I tried when bowl hit the mark, and I also tried when ball close to batsman... all 3 time it is hit and miss situation... most of time, timing is right (looking at timing bar) but batsman leaves the ball... I only succeeded when ball pitch close to batsman or few early shots... but most of the time batsman leaves the ball (feel like swipe not working)...
See how the AI is batting, where they are hitting a certain line balls. Mostly we use a not correct shot.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Any suggestions on batting?... like when to swipe etc...
I have not been able to play the game for more than a week. So take it with a pinch on salt. Mostly swipe when they release the ball, a bit slower for spinners.
Watch the AI play because the ball thought you could drive could have been better hitted straight.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Maybe @funnyadit can post some of his batting videos for us to learn if he is good with it.
haha nowhere close to good.. But it has got that DBC kind of feel where you need to judge the ball.. You can also try moving the batsman across to play a shot where you intend to.. Its not like you get it spot on everytime.. I just like the way its played..

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
@Pinch hitter have you tried when the ball is a foot or two from the batsman?
Tap batting is so much better... yes now I tap when ball is foot or two from the batsman and it works well...
Bowling need to be little better... I started career mode as batting AR and in first match I took 5 wickets for 17 runs...

I can't able to save the career mode, when I try to save, game crashed... so can add to option automatic save career mode (when we quit game save the progress automatically), tournament etc... like when we hit resume option, instead of showing saved files, game show us the option of resume career mode, tournament, auto & others (saved files)...

Can you add fog like feature to ball (like DBC one)... it will help us to see ball movements etc...

Can you add ground shot & slog option before bowlers take his run (it will give us extra time decide the shot type we want to play)... now it only pop up after bowler start his run...

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Pinch hitter hmm how did you take those wickets? And has it happened since?[DOUBLEPOST=1505448978][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, are you trying to save your career during a match? Or on the career screen?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
@Pinch hitter hmm how did you take those wickets? And has it happened since?
i am playing as off spin batting AR... 4 of them caught by wicket keeper and one bowled... i am bowling around the wicket to RHB player and pitch the ball some where in middle, so it create a miss & edge shot...[DOUBLEPOST=1505451772][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, are you trying to save your career during a match? Or on the career screen?
during the match it auto save, so i never tried it... and after latest update, we can now complete the auto saved match without any problem... yes i tried save a career mode in career screen, every time game crash...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I tried a auto saved career match... it went all well and finish the match, but when I try to play 2nd match, game crashed every time (just after showing ground view)...
Also when I skip matches, game went to black screen for a moment, but it comeback to normal after that few seconds of blackout...

Users who are viewing this thread