Cricket Heroes Mobile

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
@TemPSaad - I'm not sure, haven't seen that phone yet. Is it completely unplayable? Is it slow in-game or just in the menus?

Run fine in the menus but the ingame FPS is like 10Fps. Runs in slow mo. BTW don't think the device is slow can run all the latest games like Injustice 2 fine.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Hmm - then I'm really not sure what's wrong. My phone has similar specs (Wileyfox Swift) and it runs just fine...

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
can you include another option for batting (other than swipe direction)... i can only able to connect front foot shoots & all so can you fix long wide-balls which ends in the boundaries...

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Pinch hitter - the shot you play is determined by the length of the ball, the position relative to the batsman and the swipe direction. This is to make it as easy to play as possible - you would likely get under edges/get bowled if you tried to play backfoot shots to those deliveries. I'm happy to relook at the controls at some point, but it needs to be as simple as possible for phone & tablet.

What do you mean by long wide-balls?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
the shot you play is determined by the length of the ball, the position relative to the batsman and the swipe direction.
yes that is the problem... even greater length, batsman always try front foot shot, instead of back foot...[DOUBLEPOST=1504609930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm i haven't seen this yet. Did you not change the pitch variation in gameplay options?
no... i currently playing default one...

kurtkz

Game Developer
Do you mind recording a video/screenshot of the batting issue?[DOUBLEPOST=1504610039][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm, what venue are you playing at and which bowler was bowling when the ball swings too much?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Do you mind recording a video/screenshot of the batting issue?[DOUBLEPOST=1504610039][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm, what venue are you playing at and which bowler was bowling when the ball swings too much?
it commonly happen when bowler bowl from over the wicket (from left side)... mostly in seam & swing pitches...

Users who are viewing this thread