Not open for further replies.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Alright, thanks. I'll try and then let you know what I found/did. Anyways, one thing I noticed as of now. I went into 'tournament', custom, there while I was increasing the number of games to more than 5, the game crashed.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Kurt, I've tried a bit but, adding the players is a pain. I mean you got to enter it in every file and then all of them in team files too. Also, there are some players already in there so I don't really know what to do.

Could you please add these six teams with 18 players each in there? I assume it will be a lot more easier for you?

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...gue-odc-round-4-last-ball-thriller-71945.html

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Thanks a lot for the help. Much appreciated. Also, when you post the files, please can you also tell how are the players rated? I mean in those excel files there are some numbers, so what are the maximum that can be allotted? Order -1, what is that? And, all the others.

I've simulated quite a few games and I really like the simulator. One question, is there any probability of rain included for the matches?

kurtkz

Game Developer
@User2010: Hmm, looks like it's gonna take a little more work than I expected to import those teams. Didn't realise they also had logos and such :) I should hopefully get it done before the weekend.

Wrt to rain - rain is emulated in the game, but I'm not sure whether or not I've enabled it for simulations. I'll check it out and get back to you.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Alright. No worries. I don't mind if there aren't logos and stuff there. Just names and all players in there would do.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Update 37 is up. Finally got some time to package a release. Not many changes again. Mainly bug fixes and the re-addition of the challenges. If you have any ideas for challenge games (only ODI/T20) - PM me.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey mate, still I am not able to add players and add new teams through importer.

Please help cause it shows 1 player successfully imported but when playing with that team it does not show up. Saw once where you had written that the players get hidden dont remember exactly

kurtkz

Game Developer
Hi Rohit,

it seems to work fine for me. The steps:

- add team data to teams_general and teams_players
- add player data to players_general, players_batting, players_bowling, players_fielding
- click on import teams
- click on import players

This *should* work (it's what I tested now). Let me know if this doesn't work for you...

Cheers
Kurt

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Still not working.

What I did was

--> Added a player called Rohit Doshi in teams-players
--> Added the same player with same name in players - batting
--> Players - bowling
--> players - fielding
--> players general
imported team data
imported players data

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
You need to Check the Overwrite Original Game Data?

OK will give it a go again

----------

It worked :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread