Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey kurt, received the models but unanimated....... hey the game is too laggy for me.......... even in career n exhib. mode......

----------

in day,day/night,night matches......

----------

meanwhile i have finished the models............ fast enough... i'll PM you :cheers

Last edited:
Well I hope to finally get the chance to give this little beauty a whirl. I bought the game last summer but my laptop broke and I had no chance of getting it fixed. Today my new laptop arrives and it will be one of the first things I will be testing. A tremendous effort by you Kurt and great to see how the game is developing. I hope it turns out to be a hit for you. One of things I love about Cricket Coach is the Almanac feature. Do you know it Kurt? Is your game capable of something similar?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dutchad: Yup, I remember you were one of the first to pre-order ;) Thanks again for your support. I'll be releasing another update today to fix some things I broke in the previous release. Career mode should hopefully be fully operational.

I don't know that feature to be honest - could you give me a breakdown of what exactly it entails? I'm going into a crunch period from this week, but might have enough time to squeeze some extra features in.

@Ashu: Hmm, that should be plenty to play the game at decent speed. When last have you updated your graphics driver? And what resolution are you playing the game in?

@Dutchad: Yup, I remember you were one of the first to pre-order ;) Thanks again for your support. I'll be releasing another update today to fix some things I broke in the previous release. Career mode should hopefully be fully operational.

I don't know that feature to be honest - could you give me a breakdown of what exactly it entails? I'm going into a crunch period from this week, but might have enough time to squeeze some extra features in.

@Ashu: Hmm, that should be plenty to play the game at decent speed. When last have you updated your graphics driver? And what resolution are you playing the game in?

The Almanac feature allows you to send the complete statistics of a season or a number of seasons to a HTML file, so you can and gloat over millions of scorecards, statistics and records. It is an utter joy! You can customise the output parameters to suit your liking. I'll look for a link to give you an idea of what it looks like and how cool a feature I think it is......

----------

Here is the link.....

Cricket Coach Almanack

You can click on any player or club or match and it brings up that info.....

@Dutchad: That's pretty cool :) Hmm, I wonder if it'll be enough to be able to upload your career stats to a server?

That would be cool. I guess I am a stat man and love going through old matches or comparing players etcetera......

Just had a look at the website......shame there arent any in game video's yet.....is that on purpose or just time constraints?

Dutchad, tut tut, wanting the CC almanac reproduced, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread