Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast Bowling animation is just top notch you guys just need to see it to believe it.

Will write some sort of ipi mocap tutorial after couple of hours.

(I have literally spent 15 hours on fiddling with ipi mocap )

Great work mate! Really top effort.

Here is a tip:

Kinect is not very smart in detecting joints rotation especially the fore arm rotation , you have to manually adjust the rotation when tracking producing not so good result by pressing ROTATE BUTTON and then SELECT button and then selecting FORE ARM from the drop down list and then selecting ROTATE button you will only have to change the rotation by changing the RED CIRCLE in the rotation circles and sometimes the blue one thats it. (There are 3/4 of rotation circles with different colors)

Last edited:
any chance of some new videos? Getting really curious as to waht you guys are coming up with....

Here is a tip:

Kinect is not very smart in detecting joints rotation especially the fore arm rotation , you have to manually adjust the rotation when tracking producing not so good result by pressing ROTATE BUTTON and then SELECT button and then selecting FORE ARM from the drop down list and then selecting ROTATE button you will only have to change the rotation by changing the RED CIRCLE in the rotation circles and sometimes the blue one thats it. (There are 3/4 of rotation circles with different colors)

Its ROTATE BUTTON first and then SELECT BUTTON otherwise hand will be selected instead forearm.

Also remove jitters first before doing the arm rotation thingy because if you remove jitters later , the arm will twist again.

(you can just rotate the hands instead forearm for the same effect )

Last edited:
Tonight to do list:-
1)Off spinner bowling action (that will be the last one as we already have 4 actions for pacers and one for leg spinner)
2)Bowling Runups : Jog , Normal and Steaming in for pacers , and couple for spinners.
3)Pick up and throw for fielding
4)Catch taken by fielder and celebration.

Lets hope I manage to tick all of them tonight.

Guys, @Allrounder18 has done a ton of work. I was struggling to get the rigging right and he managed to find an alternative way for me to do it. Hopefully that'll simplify things and I can focus on cleaning up the mocap rather than the rigging. If this works it'll make a massive difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread