Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here my thoughts after this patch-
1)There are still case of odd timing errors in animations (batsmen plays the shot early and bowl races towards boundary/fielders later) , but such cases are minor
2)Seeing low scoring encounters in 50 all pitches , AI finding it tough to score runs and saving wkts at the start of the innings , the tail often wags resulting in decent scores (play mode)
3)Havent witness reverse swing yet after 2 games , may be the ball doesnt get enough damage because of the Ai finding it tough to score.
4)Keeper is very good now which is awesome (and also resulting in more wkts as he pickup the catches more often now)
4)There was no option to shine the ball even when my career player was bowling , it was greyed out.
Very good patch indeed .

@Allrounder18: Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to try to sort out the issues you highlighted.

Wrt your earlier posts - the seam mechanics are still the same. The wear & tear model has changed as has the reverse swing model. I'm tweaking the softness of the ball now, but I have been able to get subtle reverse swing in ODI's with v2.872.

@Allrounder18: Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to try to sort out the issues you highlighted.

Wrt your earlier posts - the seam mechanics are still the same. The wear & tear model has changed as has the reverse swing model. I'm tweaking the softness of the ball now, but I have been able to get subtle reverse swing in ODI's with v2.872.

Thanks m8 , btw earlier shots animations are in abundant now , it would be great to have reverse swing in t20s (i only play t20s) in last 4/5 overs of huge reverse swing especially when the AI scored good amount of runs (hopefully you will tweak the AI batting to become slightly stronger) so as to balance things out and witnessing a cracker of spell we used to watch in the late 90s with Wasim , Waqar and Shoaib bamboozling the batsmen with huge reverse swing going.

WRT to seam mechanics its different now (atleast visually) the seam moves differently when you press "A" and "D" keys.

It would be great if you can enable AI players training in career mode , I am having an opening batter in my lineup who always get out edging to the keeper , it would be great if i can train his front foont and off side game , I cant imagine how minute details in this game are.

Me and my bro was watching the game and I told my bro that this player always gets out edging to the keeper and the very next bowl he gets out in the same fashion we were both laughing :D

Hang on - it should still work fine. Are the low scores coming in career mode?

Training for AI is a little tricky but I'll have a look. Not right now though...

Hang on - it should still work fine. Are the low scores coming in career mode?

Training for AI is a little tricky but I'll have a look. Not right now though...

Yep career mode , its around 120-140s with 8 to 10 wkts down but one of the lower order being the main contributor , some times i have seen scores like 90 allout , 107 allout too.

I am using an old save in which all the teams bowling skills are 7-10 points greater than batting skills ( I already mentioned this bug as the bowler gains more skills /xp compare to the batsmen's gains)

Pull shot animation are mostly early.

Last edited:
Does that patch means reverse swing in t20s ? :D and also what is b2 button to shine the bowl when the ball icon appears?

As we speak my opener again got out edging to the keeper ,lol this is amazing.

Last edited:
AI playing pull shot very early but now they are not connecting it , I think AI timing skills needs to increase slightly.
If I am not wrong the timing problems are exclusive to pull shot and on drive.

Just got 2 lbws , AI playing a pull shot very early.

they are 74/8 (its a mixed pitched , in 20s and 50s) , Ai batting definitely needing a bump up.

Ball is very dirty looking ,but no signs of reverse swing yet in to the 18 over , damage is more than 9%

AI shot selection needs to be improve , they are trying (and missing) to pull a knee roll length deliveries.

It is still impossible to rotate the ball and bowl cutters

Can you clearify how maintaining shine of the ball to get reverse going and which part will be shine by pressing "O"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread